Antonio is a senior software developer with experience in developing all kinds of applications (web, desktop, mobile, and IoT) in the C# .NET framework, Antonio also has developed Android and iOS applications in C# (Xamarin). He works equally well on his own and in small/large teams to help you with your project from ideation to production. In his free time, Antonio researches new technology and perfecting his current ones.
ExperienceC# - 13 yearsXamarin.Forms - 8 yearsXamarin.Android - 7 yearsXamarin.iOS - 7 yearsPerformance Optimization - 6 yearsASP.NET Web API - 6 yearsAzure - 5 years.NET Core - 4 years
Xamarin, Windows, Azure, Git, SourceTree, Visual Studio, C#
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded is a whole business solution in C#, from web application (front end and back end), workers to mobile application and IoT embedded device.
- Developed a web application on Azure.
- Implemented CI/CD using GitLab, Jenkins, and Azure.
- Built a C#-based web application.
- Installed a mono-console microservices on the Ubuntu server.
- Implemented Xamarin Forms for an Android and iOS application.
- Implemented Xamarin native binding for Android and iOS library.
Owner | Developer
- Customized an Android tablet launcher with navigation that was specifically built for curriculum use for the teachers and students in a primary school.
- Created an Android application generator service using C# and application templates in Android Java.
- Managed the continuous integration and deployment for an MVC5 application for testing of safety valves.
- Created a reusable template library for MVC 5 application with authentication and DAL and an Android library client for connecting to a WEB API.
- Built a simple torrent client using MonoTorrent.
- Developed a web scraper with states for downloading files from sites.
- Created a data logger device and server for collecting information about the intensity levels of solar radiation and temperature.
- Developed a converter RS232 to DALI in ATMEL assembler.
- Created a hotel-booking system for the hotel's internal use.
- Developed a control step motor over Ethernet.
- Developed Arduino controllers for two propellers in order to get stability for a simulating drone.
- Worked as a professor assistant for projecting digital systems using Verilog.
- Distributed a large system with two different databases on which there are four desktop clients and two web clients.
- Gathered and sorted banking account information from a large database.
- Created a dynamic report engine that generates RDLC.
- Supported a multipage TIFF for a scanning app.
- Developed an Android app for checking SVN changes.
- Built an Android app that connects to a CMIS protocol for document management.
Take Remote Photos with Your Mobilehttp://www.lookat.hr/
1. Mobile apps (iOS, Android)
2. Server microservice architecture (photo column)
3. Azure services
• The mobile apps are built with Xamarin.Forms.
• Gstreamer is used for live preview and it's built with the Android NDK and SDK which was also used in the Xamarin project.
• The photo column software controls the cameraand sends environment and power data to Azure.
• It also provides camera access (live preview and photo taking) to mobile clients.
• Various Azure cloud services were used: IoT Hub, SQL Database, Web App, and Blob Storage.
Android POS Client with REST API Service for an Old MS Dos App
The Android app is now a modern client for placing orders on a Bluetooth printer. it is build in with Android SDK java.
High-traffic Web App
Mobile Social Network
ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET MVC 5, ASP.NET, Android SDK, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, .NET, .NET Micro, Mono
Xamarin.iOS, Xamarin.Android, LINQ, Facebook API, jQuery
SourceTree, Microsoft Visual Studio, Git, Azure DevOps Services, Visual Studio 2019, Azure IoT Suite, Android NDK, Jenkins, MSBuild, GitLab, Subversion (SVN), Android Studio, VisualSVN, Trello, Visual Studio, GitLab CI/CD
Desktop App Development, Web Application Architecture, Azure DevOps, Unit Testing, Design Patterns
Windows, Xamarin, Ubuntu Linux, Windows Server, BlackBerry, iOS, Azure, Android, Android TV
Azure Websites, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure SQL, Azure Blobs, SQLite, MySQL
Xamarin Studio, Xamarin.Forms, Push Notifications, .NET 6, Performance Optimization, Ubuntu Server, DNS, IIS, Internet of Things (IoT), Server Administration, Mobile Apps, Reporting, Android Wearables
Master's Degree in Computer Engeneering
University of Split, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Naval Architecture | FESB - Split, Croatia
Programming in C#