- Software Developer2013 - PRESENTFreelance
- Created Mindly, an app for Android and iOS.
- Designed prototypes.
- Consulted to improve client SW development processes.
- Created two company websites for app promotion.
- Group Leader2011 - 2012Accanto Systems (Italy)
Technologies: Scrum, Jira Agile
- Led a distributed team of developers.
- Established Agile SW development practices within the team.
- Ensured timely delivery of commitments for development projects.
- Product Manager2008 - 2011Anritsu Solutions
Technologies: Data Warehouses, Reporting, Oracle BI, UMTS
- Created a new eoPath (CEM) product suite within the telecommunications industry.
- Acted as product owner in the product development process.
- Negotiated contracts with partners (for product development/OEM).
- Presented product at trade shows.
- Conducted sales support activities.
- Software Designer2006 - 2007Anritsu Solutions
Technologies: Java, Corba, DWH, Oracle, PL/SQL
- Contributed to design and development of an in-house data warehouse framework.
- Conducted requirements analysis and design for a new alarm module.
- Led the development of implementation projects.
- Software Designer2004 - 2005Exdec Oy
Technologies: C#, Java, Python, FIX/SWIFT protocols
- Contributed to various software development projects for financial applications. The financial applications included FIX market gateway, SWIFT client, reporting tool, fund management software, and some minor projects.
- Implemented an extranet that offers customers the possibility to download software updates, track software versions, and send feedback.
- Software Designer2002 - 2004Advanced Technology Solutions S.p.A
- Realized various financial applications (MTA/MCW, IDEM, MEFF, XETRA and EUREX financial markets).
- Performed acceptance tests for the Milan Stock Exchange.
- Software Designer2001 - 2001Balance Consulting Oy
Technologies: Java, RMI, XML, SQL, Prolog
- Designed Analysaattori, multi-client financial company analysis software. This project was about technology transformation. The existing software was written in Prolog (over 1 million lines) and our task was to make something more manageable with modern (at that time Java) codebase.