Verified Expert in Engineering
Aram is a developer with a proven track record of designing and implementing high quality systems. He has extensive experience working with teams to implement complex business solutions. Aram is an expert in C# and has completed numerous professional projects ranging from stand-alone websites to enterprise applications.
Sublime Text, Git, NUnit, ReSharper, Visual Studio
The most amazing...
...thing I've created is an extensively refactored and extended legacy codebase providing a RESTful API for an application rewrite to HTML5.
- Created a dashboard and processing system internal to our payroll offering to manage filing and compliance for the Affordable Care Act.
- Built an internal file storage API leveraging Azure app service and storage.
- Pioneered microservices migration through reference implementations, API gateway management and support, and building tooling to simplify our build, test, and deployment processes.
The Form Factory
- Created a crowdfunding platform from scratch utilizing Ruby on Rails, Devise, jQuery, and Stripe API.
- Refactored the front-end of a cryptocurrency exchange for modularity and performance with Knockout.js and RequireJS.
- Collaborated with teammates on the full-stack development of a next-generation web application based on HTML5, jQuery, Backbone.js, and Web API.
- Served as the primary contributor to a RESTful API, integrating between the front-end rewrite and the legacy code base.
- Held primary responsibility for the growth and maintenance of our queued/asynchronous processing subsystems.
- Managed technical debt by identifying and refactoring legacy subsystems that did not meet current coding standards.
- Maintained continuous integration on Cruise Control .NET and initiated the migration over to TeamCity to improve the reliability of the deployment process.
Deckers Outdoor Corporation
- Designed and implemented a transactional email system leveraging XSLT hosted in WCF and administered through an ASP.NET UI.
- Supported the legacy eCommerce platform using ASP.NET, C#, and SQL Server.
- Built a custom framework for the web application to support Omniture tracking metrics to report customer experience and usage.
- Provided reports and data mining as needed for business analysis.
- Collaborated with a front-end design team to implement back-end functionality while keeping consideration for design and user experience.
- Collaborated with a team of in-house and offshore software developers during the rewrite of an existing media sales analytics tool into an enterprise-ready product using WinForms, ASP.NET web services, C#, and MS SQL.
- Defined and managed the customer database upgrade process for subsequent product versions with Redgate database tools.
- Built a virtual training environment based on VMWare for the product education team.
- Provided mentoring for database design and SQL performance tuning.
- Reviewed and critiqued the existing business data models to improve the accuracy and precision of reporting metrics.
Giant Eagle, Inc.
- Developed BI and KPI dashboards that summarized massive amounts of data.
- Developed reports and enhanced current reports to meet various business needs against Oracle 9i/10g.
- Contributed to the core enterprise libraries.
- Provided prompt second tier support to internal employees working with internal systems.
- Modeled and refined the new data warehouse architecture.
TrainingPeaks.com HTML5 Rewrite
Dark Horse Pros
.NET, Knockout (Knockout.js), Entity 6, NUnit, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Ruby on Rails (RoR), NHibernate
Offshore Development, Remote Work
Moq, REST APIs, Entity Framework, Backbone.js, jQuery, Underscore.js
Git, Microsoft Visual Studio, ReSharper, Visual Studio, LINQ to SQL, Sublime Text, Chrome Developer Tools, TeamCity
Agile Software Development, Kanban, RESTful Development, Pair Programming
MacOS, Windows, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Microsoft SQL Server, MongoDB, SQL Server Management Studio, PostgreSQL, MySQL
Bachelor of Science Degree in Management Information Systems
Pennsylvania State University - Pennsylvania