Software Engineer2020 - PRESENTLabel Insight
- Coded data analytic pipelines to ingest and process product data using Java and Spring in AWS.
- Implemented a platform to detect search trends so that customers could drive impressions.
- Developed a serverless system in Python to export and deliver large datasets to customers.
- Created a dynamic filtering experience with real-time analytics for discovering new products.
Software Engineer2019 - 2020Kin + Carta
Technologies: Java, Spring, SQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), RabbitMQ, IntelliJ, GitHub, Spring Microservice, Event-driven Architecture, REST, REST APIs, SOAP, Microservices, AppDynamics, APIs
- Modernized a legacy system by implementing microservices in Java and Spring to replace it.
- Optimized SQL queries to process credit card applications fast by analyzing bottlenecks.
- Developed fault-tolerant systems by storing user data on premises during database failures.
- Coded a locking system to sort RabbitMQ events before syncing them to the legacy system.
Software Engineer2018 - 2019ARRIS Group
Technologies: C, C++, Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio, Linux Kernel, TCP, UDP, Memory Management, GitHub
- Coded memory diagnostics in C/C++ to enable remote detection of memory corruption.
- Reduced memory utilization in low-memory devices by developing virtual network cards.
- Virtualized the router simulator so that developers could run it on any operating system.
- Ported the codebase from VxWorks to Linux to enable the development of a new product.
Research Assistant2017 - 2018University of Illinois Chicago
Technologies: C, C++, Arduino, Arduino IDE, Wearables, Internet of Things (IoT)
- Developed wearable devices to alert construction workers of nearby machines for safety.
- Coded each wearable device in C/C++ using Arduino while using a scrum and agile approach.
- Collaborated with designers to quickly prototype and test new ideas by 3D printing devices.
- Conducted experiments in construction sites to determine the optimal alerting method.
Software Engineer Intern2015 - 2015University of Illinois Chicago
- Documented commonly found interactive elements on popular websites such as Amazon.
- Implemented the popular interactive elements using HTML/CSS and a new language, CDF.