- Senior Java DeveloperVirtualMind2014 - PRESENT
- Collaborated with HR to interview candidates for Java development positions.
- Java ArchitectGlobant2013 - 2014
Technologies: Java, BigQuery, Pentaho
- Worked with Google in the development and maintenance of the financial data warehouse using proprietary Java/MapReduce tools.
- Worked on the migration of high-volume data processing pipelines to a customized version of Pentaho Data Integration.
- Worked on the migration of data pipelines to BigQuery.
- Developed a graphical "Code Review" tool for Pentaho on AngularJS with an AppEngine/Java back-end.
- Worked as Scrum master for a team of seven people.
- Technology DirectorCactus2011 - 2013
Technologies: PHP, Objective C, Android, BlackBerry
- Implemented tools and methodologies. Participated in the company's strategic decisions.
- Worked on presales, performing project analysis and estimations and contacting potential new customers both domestically and internationally.
- Recruited and managed software developers and QA analysts.
- Selected and and followed third-party freelance developers. Conducted daily project follow-up and software architecture decisions making. Managed project timing and costs control.
- Created websites and web apps with PHP and Yii framework.
- Managed Amazon infrastructure (EC2, S3, RDS, CloudSearch, ElastiCache, ElasticBeanstalk with autoscaling, Route53, etc.).
- Software ArchitectTeracode2008 - 2011
Technologies: Java, Android, Flex, ActionScript
- Defined architecture guidelines for the Rich Client area of the company, targeting native mobile, HTML 5 and desktop front-end apps.
- Worked as project and technical leader on many mobile and web projects. Managed teams up to ten people.
- Focused on product development for tech startups.
- Interviewed and evaluated technical candidates for the recruiting area.
- Worked with presales on project proposal definitions and estimations.
- DeveloperPraemium S.R.L.2005 - 2008
Technologies: PHP, Adobe Flex
- Worked on product definition and design.
- Developed, tested, and maintained the company website, focusing on capital market news.
- Built a PHP-based web scraping app for gathering stock prices and indicators.
- Created a tool for generating capital market research reports.
- Programmed a capital market technical analysis tool using Adobe Flex with charting tools as an independent product.
- IT AnalystSouthern Group2003 - 2004
Technologies: PHP, Microsoft Access
- Designed and developed the company’s internal process management application on PHP.
- Worked on common IT tasks such as computer assembly, software updates, automatic backup setup and help desk support.
- Managed VOIP infrastructure.
- Developed a tool for automatically sending marketing faxes to a prospect database.
- Maintained and oversaw the final migration from a legacy system built on Microsoft Access.