Senior Software Engineer2021 - 2022Fonoa
Technologies: Azure, Azure Functions, Microsoft SQL Server, C#, .NET Core
- Designed and implemented tax automation integrations for Mexico and Taiwan.
- Applied DDD approach to improve the code quality and testability.
- Improved automated testing by dependency inversion. Implemented unit tests that use simple JSON request models instead of creating complext models in C#.
Senior Software Engineer2020 - 2021Defined AI
Technologies: RabbitMQ, Microservices, PostgreSQL, ASP.NET Core, .NET Core, C#, Domain-driven Design (DDD), Docker, Kubernetes, Azure
- Created a new microservice for spell checking that supports most of the languages and that handles hunderds of requests per second.
- Designed and developed payment microservice that manages the payments of the crowd through payment providers such as Paypal and Payoneer.
- Migrated multiple monolithic application parts into microservices including the code and the database.
- Improved payment microservice performance by parallelizing the operations.
- Discovered missing backend validations that would allow malicious users to corrupt the data. Implemented both the processes and the missing validations.
- Created and greatly improved multiple microservice documentations that enabled new developers to onboard a lot easier.
Senior Software Developer2019 - 2020Emakina Group
Technologies: Salesforce, Salesforce Apex, C#, .NET, Java, B2B, B2C, Order Management
- Developed multiple B2B systems on Salesforce B2B Commerce.
- Developed and maintained a B2C eCommerce system on Sitecore.
- Improved development processes by introducing concepts like design patterns, dependency inversion and automated testing.
Software Architect2019 - 2019Prosymmetry
Technologies: AWS DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, .NET, C#
- Developed a cloud-based application that acts as a caching layer in front of Google Matrix API. The application guaranteed response time under 150 ms regardless of the request origin and decreased the Google API usage cost by 95%.
- Migrated the version control system from SVN to Git improving developer experience greatly.
- Applied performance profiling to pinpoint the memory leaks in the caching system of the project management product.
- Designed and developed a software system that provides information about any product that has a barcode. The system consists of a cloud back end on AWS and an Android app. It has distributed web scraping to collect data and bypass IP banning.
Software Development Team Leader2018 - 2019Sestek
- Managed a team consisting of 6 developers and 2 support engineers.
- Oversaw the design, development, and maintenance of an on-premise software system for 20+ customers. The customers included the largest banks and telecommunication companies in Turkey, Russia, and Europe.
- Migrated a complex, monolithic SOA system into multiple microservices.
- Designed and implemented a new composable architecture that allows third-party code to be integrated by drag-and-drop that allowed to customize deployments specific to the client. This reduced the complexity of the deployment process greatly.
- Conducted job interviews and employee performance evaluations.
Partner | Software Development Manager | Lead Developer2012 - 2017Biltera
Technologies: Java, Android, Socket Programming, TCP/IP, Entity Framework, Windows Services, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ASP.NET MVC, .NET, C#, Team Management
- Designed and developed the only horizontally scalable IoT middleware that can handle thousands of connected devices. It became the reference implementation for the largest institutions in Turkey to track assets, personnel, and stock in real-time.
- Created and developed an RFID-based warehouse tracking system that was the first such implementation in Turkey. The largest manufacturers use it in Turkey to track and automate warehouse inventory processes in real-time.
- Implemented the first IoT-based money bag tracking solution for the biggest bank in Turkey.
- Designed and developed an RFID asset tracking solution. It had unrivaled features that made it the most popular in Turkey.
- Oversaw a team of developers, designers, and field engineers.
- Entrusted with an offer of a share of the company and became a partner due to my outstanding performance.