Senior Software Engineer2018 - 2019DarkMatter, LLC
- Created a web-based business process management diagram editor.
- Optimized a JS build and compilation tool for other teams.
- Worked on a live-time monitoring page to ensure other projects are up and running.
- Worked on a code and dependency monitoring system to ensure that dependencies are up to date.
- Enhanced an existing custom UI kit and core components for React applications.
Software Engineer2018 - 2018ApolloBytes, LLC
Technologies: React, Redux, Material UI, Node.js
- Maintained and enhanced custom UI library components.
- Optimized existing reusable components, both loading and compilation times.
- Contributed to the research and development of a queueing system of high-load cryptocurrency analysis project.
- Enhanced and worked on a code versioning monitoring system for the QA team.
Front-end Developer2017 - 2018ArtCoding
Technologies: React, Redux, Angular, Node.js, Socket.IO, WebRTC, Kurento
- Designed and developed a basic CRM tool.
- Implemented an employee time tracking system for the CRM tool.
- Created a WebRTC-based intra-company communication tool.
- Developed Chrome and Firefox extensions with in-browser screen-sharing support.
- Added role-based access control for the CRM.
Full-stack Developer2016 - 2017ColibriLab
Technologies: PHP, CodeIgniter, PostgreSQL, React, jQuery
- Supported a module of a big-data SaaS content analysis platform.
- Optimized SQL queries involving multiple big (over 500 million row) database tables, which reduced dashboard page load time by 250%.
- Rewrote legacy jQuery code to React component-based style.
- Enhanced and optimized Excel file report generation functionality, which reduced average report generation time by 30% and server CPU load by 20%.
- Wrote helper tools in C++ to further increase back-end performance.