QA Automation Engineer2019 - PRESENTMistral Techologies
Technologies: Java, NetBeans, RESTful API, JMeter, Postman
- Wrote and automated API tests.
- Preformed monthly load testing.
- Conducted internal workshops for mobile automation.
Software Engineer In Test2019 - 2019Virgin Pulse
Technologies: Swift, Java, Kotlin, Jenkins, iOS, Android, Selenium, Appium, Cucumber
- Developed the test infrastructure.
- Implemented behavior-driven development (BDD) with Cucumber.
- Used New Relic to track performance and report bugs.
Mobile QA Manager2018 - 2019Virgin Pulse
Technologies: Swift, Java, Kotlin, Jenkins, iOS, Android, Selenium, Appium
- Supervised the entire mobile QA team within Virgin Pulse Bosnia (five manual QAs and two QAs for WCAG support).
- Defined the internal tools for mobile QA processes.
- Created and updated documentation regarding QA processes for the mobile team.
- Analyzed data for the entire QA process from the moment a feature becomes the part of the app until its release.
- Trained manual QAs to become automation engineers (using Appium and Selenium).
- Held weekly one-on-one meetings.
- Created the whole automation setup in Appium.
- Conducted internal workshops regarding Mobile Testing.
Mobile QA Automation Engineer2016 - 2019Virgin Pulse
Technologies: Swift, Java, Android, iOS, Jenkins
- Created manual test cases for any new features implemented within the Virgin Pulse app both for Android and iOS.
- Wrote up automation stories for automating manual tests.
- Automated manual test cases using Appium and IntelliJ with Java.
- Reported bugs and any issues on the app, regardless if they are UI, API, or functional concerns.
- Executed regression cycles within the release process of the app using Jira tools.
- Implemented jobs on Jenkins CLI for automating the build of the app, uploading to HockeyApp, triggering new builds whenever the code is pushed to Bitbucket.
- Oversaw the release process through biweekly releases.
- Trained new QAs when they joined Virgin Pulse.