Lead QA Manager-Consultant2021 - 2021Vault Health
Technologies: Cypress.io, TypeScript, Amazon Web Services (AWS), GraphQL, PostgreSQL, TestRail, Pytest, Python
- Defined standards, methods, and procedures for test automation.
- Conducted and participated in test case reviews, requirement reviews, design reviews, and change control activities.
- Established a complete automation framework, both for UI as well as for API tests.
- Produced formal test plans and led the testing effort for assigned projects.
- Ensured full test coverage for assigned deliverables.
- Trained and onboarded new Quality Assurance team members.
QA Engineer2021 - 2021BioReference Labs (via Toptal)
- Conducted manual testing of web apps and implemented Cypress automation framework.
- Led and established Scrum processes within the team.
- Conducted the complete regression as well as ad-hoc testing as needed.
QA Engineer2021 - 2021Competitive Media Technologies Limited (via Toptal)
Technologies: Appium, Java, Jenkins
- Established a complete automation framework for iOS and Android apps using Appium.
- Implemented CI/CD using Jenkins and Amazon Web Services.
- Monitored and reported any issues within the integrated systems of the multiple apps.
QA Engineer2021 - 2021PayerSciences (via Toptal)
- Created a complete automation framework for Cypress.io from scratch.
- Trained the development team on how to create new Cypress tests.
- Set up the CI/CD pipeline with Azure DevOps and continuous testing implementation.
Senior QA Automation Engineer2020 - 2021Ulobby
- Performed manual as well as automated testing of all new features.
- Ran an entire regression cycle before each and single release.
- Created and updated documentation regarding QA processes.
- Established QA department and implemented Cypress automation framework.
- Reported bugs and issues observed and established Scrum processes in the team.
QA Lead2020 - 2021Anthem (via Toptal)
- Created complete test plans for multiple teams and implemented Cypress framework for UI testing.
- Managed five QA engineers delegating tasks and future development.
- Tested new features as well as implementation with Twillio and Amazon Chime.
QA Engineer2020 - 2020DetermiNation (via Toptal)
Technologies: Appium, Java, iOS, Android
- Conducted entire manual testing of mobile apps for Android and iOS, as well as web admin app.
- Reported bugs and issues found and participated in planning and delivering the app.
- Set up fully Appium and back-end tests using Java. Conducted knowledge transfer to the team.
QA Engineer2020 - 2020Anthem (via Toptal)
Technologies: Java, Selenium, Cypress.io, Pytest, Python, Jira, Apache JMeter
- Set up automation framework with Selenium and Cucumber.
- Ran manual testing of new features and worked on load testing of the entire app.
- Created complete training course and plan for quality assurance (QA).
Engineering Project Manager2020 - 2020Mistral Technologies
Technologies: Jira, Kanban, IT Project Management
- Participated and supervised each stage of the project.
- Ensured that each project stayed on schedule and adhered to the deadlines.
- Created a project budget and ensured the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Determined and oversaw consistent testing valuation and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
QA Automation Engineer2019 - 2020Mistral Techologies
Technologies: Postman, Apache JMeter, REST APIs, RESTful Development, NetBeans, Java
- Wrote and automated API tests for Mistral projects.
- Performed comprehensive load testing on a monthly basis.
- Conducted internal workshops for mobile automation.
QA Engineer2019 - 2019Mosea Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Manual QA, iOS, Testing, Android Testing, Appium, Pytest, Python, Java
- Conducted manual testing of Android and iOS mobile apps.
- Implemented test cases based on the stories and reported any bugs and issues found.
- Created entire automation framework for Mobile UI testing using Appium and implemented API tests using Pytest and Python.
Software Engineer In Test2019 - 2019Virgin Pulse
Technologies: Cucumber, Appium, Selenium, Android, iOS, Jenkins, Kotlin, Java, Swift
- Developed the test infrastructure.
- Implemented behavior-driven development (BDD) with Cucumber.
- Used New Relic to track performance and report bugs.
Mobile QA Manager2018 - 2019Virgin Pulse
Technologies: Appium, Selenium, Android, iOS, Jenkins, Kotlin, Java, Swift
- Supervised the entire mobile QA team within Virgin Pulse Bosnia, which included five manual QAs and two QAs for WCAG support.
- Defined the internal tools for mobile QA processes.
- Created and updated documentation regarding QA processes for the mobile team.
- Analyzed data for the entire QA process from the moment a feature becomes part of the app until its release.
- Trained manual QAs to become automation engineers using Appium and Selenium.
- Held weekly one-on-one meetings with my subordinates.
- Created the whole automation setup in Appium on multiple devices.
- Conducted internal workshops regarding mobile testing.
Mobile QA Automation Engineer2016 - 2019Virgin Pulse
Technologies: Jenkins, iOS, Android, Java, Swift
- Created manual test cases for any new features implemented within the Virgin Pulse app both for Android and iOS.
- Wrote up automation stories for automating manual tests.
- Automated manual test cases using Appium and IntelliJ with Java.
- Reported bugs and any issues on the app, regardless if they are UI, API, or functional concerns.
- Executed regression cycles within the release process of the app using Jira tools.
- Implemented jobs on Jenkins CLI for automating the build of the app, uploading to HockeyApp, triggering new builds whenever the code is pushed to Bitbucket.
- Oversaw the release process through biweekly releases.
- Trained new QAs when they joined Virgin Pulse.