- Software DeveloperIndependent2005 - PRESENT
- Built a high-performance keyword monitoring system that allows tracking of keywords or their combinations on various internet sources and instantly notifies its subscribers.
- Wrote a Chrome extension that filters content for some websites, walks recursively through the links, parses it and, after analysis, sends data to the server. All done with a single click.
- Created sophisticated web scraping systems gathering hundreds of thousands of pages and extracting useful information for the business.
- Developed business dashboards to gather information from the cloud, Google APIs for analytics, search console, and other external services.
- Built a full-featured PHP-based A/B testing framework.
- Created a Google analytics alerts system to track statistically significant changes.
- Developed a Cryptocurrency miner as a browser extension to collect funds for the charity.
- Programmed a Command Line executable wrapper/web interface for Node.js.
- Administrated personal Debian/Ubuntu servers with Apache, Nginx, PHP, MySQL, Mongo, Memcached, Redis, Node.js, and mail processes.
- Lead Developer & Data ScientistCVkeskus OU2014 - 2018
- Worked remotely with a distributed R&D team on agile methodology.
- Suggested and fixed various project performance problems in the back-end and front-end.
- Created a mobile version of the project and connected it with the API.
- Suggested and implemented an A/B testing solution for scientifically validating features.
- Implemented lots of business analytical tools, monitoring dashboards, and optimized funnels, and collected data.
- Lead Developer And Software Engineer/Co-founderXtGem, LLC2010 - 2014
- Developed a new project version which was able to handle over a billion page views per month.
- Created a support system and chrome extension for easier user management.
- Developed an HTML5-based Android application.
- Built a high performance OLAP analytics system handling tens of billions of events from scratch using Node.js, Python, and HBase.
- Created custom project-specific analytics and the administration system back-end.
- Full-stack Web DeveloperEpasas.lt UAB2008 - 2010
- Worked on Agile/Scrum methodology with 8-10 team members.
- Made some cross-project solutions that were transferred on different projects with different frameworks.
- Mastered speed and prioritization for 20+ simultaneous tasks/projects, becoming one of the fastest developers on the team.