APEX Code Developer in Minneapolis, MN, United States
Member since April 20, 2017
Arpit is a certified Salesforce CRM consultant and technical architect with about six years of experience on the Salesforce/Force.com technology stack and over 12 years of overall IT experience. He has been working with Tata Consultancy Services Ltd since 2006.
Senior Salesforce Consultant2015 - PRESENTTata Consultancy Services
- Led a team of Salesforce consultants.
- Worked actively with business users to gather requirements on complex enhancement requests and complete the solution design and build of the activities.
- Implemented a data migration involving 1.4 million records and the accompanying code changes to support the change. It also included an analysis of the code changes, workflows, validations, and other metadata impacted due to the change.
- Developed integration strategies for connecting Salesforce instances with external applications and legacy systems.
Senior Salesforce Consultant2013 - 2016Tata Consultancy Services
Technologies: Salesforce, Work.com
- Analyzed and documented the activation of Work.com for the internal user community at Salesforce.com.
- Planned the activities for the team and led a team of dynamic developers.
- Created several custom REST APIs which were used by the Workday system.
- Developed several Apex classes, triggers, Visualforce pages, and controller extensions to support a custom functionality.
Salesforce Consultant2010 - 2013Tata Consultancy Services
- Implemented several integration projects using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Analyzed and monitored tasks related to the integration of system and data migrations.
- Completed the integration of Salesforce with SAP and MDM systems.
Information Technology Analyst2006 - 2010Tata Consultancy Services
Technologies: Clarify CRM, Java, J2EE, Perl, Protel
- Enhanced the Clarify Clear Contracts module which was used to store the contractual information related to the services solicited by end customers.
- Improved the WebRMA system which was a web-based system used to access data from the Clarify CRM for managing product returns.
- Wrote custom data extraction scripts for several million records from the Clarify CRM to support divestiture activities.
- Provided end-user support.
- API Management (Development)
Developed several REST and SOAP APIs to support the contract wizard functionality. This was both an outbound callout as well as inbound REST integration.
Libraries/APIsSalesforce REST API, Salesforce SOAP API, REST APIs, jQuery
ParadigmsAgile Software Development
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Information Technology2002 - 2005Mumbai University - Mumbai, India
- Diploma in Computer Engineering1999 - 2002Mumbai University - Mumbai, India
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture DesignerMARCH 2018 - PRESENTSalesforce.com
- Salesforce Certified Application ArchitectJANUARY 2018 - PRESENTSalesforce.com
- Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility DesignerJANUARY 2018 - PRESENTSalesforce.com
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle & Deployment DesignerSEPTEMBER 2017 - PRESENTSalesforce.com
- Salesforce Certified Data Architecture & Management DesignerAUGUST 2017 - PRESENTSalesforce.com
- Salesforce Certified Platform App BuilderJANUARY 2017 - PRESENTSalesforce.com
- Certified Scrum MasterOCTOBER 2016 - OCTOBER 2019Scrum Alliance
- Platform Developer 1SEPTEMBER 2016 - PRESENTSalesforce.com
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud ConsultantMARCH 2016 - PRESENTSalesforce.com
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud ConsultantJUNE 2015 - PRESENTSalesforce.com
- Salesforce Certified Advanced AdministratorJULY 2013 - PRESENTSalesforce.com
- Salesforce Certified AdministratorDECEMBER 2012 - PRESENTSalesforce.com