Senior Salesforce Consultant2015 - PRESENTTata Consultancy Services
- Led a team of Salesforce consultants.
- Worked actively with business users to gather requirements on complex enhancement requests and complete the solution design and build of the activities.
- Implemented a data migration involving 1.4 million records and the accompanying code changes to support the change. It also included an analysis of the code changes, workflows, validations, and other metadata impacted due to the change.
- Developed integration strategies for connecting Salesforce instances with external applications and legacy systems.
Senior Salesforce Consultant2013 - 2016Tata Consultancy Services
Technologies: Salesforce, Work.com
- Analyzed and documented the activation of Work.com for the internal user community at Salesforce.com.
- Planned the activities for the team and led a team of dynamic developers.
- Created several custom REST APIs which were used by the Workday system.
- Developed several Apex classes, triggers, Visualforce pages, and controller extensions to support a custom functionality.
Salesforce Consultant2010 - 2013Tata Consultancy Services
- Implemented several integration projects using REST and SOAP APIs.
- Analyzed and monitored tasks related to the integration of system and data migrations.
- Completed the integration of Salesforce with SAP and MDM systems.
Information Technology Analyst2006 - 2010Tata Consultancy Services
Technologies: Clarify CRM, Java, J2EE, Perl, Protel
- Enhanced the Clarify Clear Contracts module which was used to store the contractual information related to the services solicited by end customers.
- Improved the WebRMA system which was a web-based system used to access data from the Clarify CRM for managing product returns.
- Wrote custom data extraction scripts for several million records from the Clarify CRM to support divestiture activities.
- Provided end-user support.