Verified Expert in Engineering
Tableau CRM Developer
Arshad is a Tableau CRM—formerly Salesforce Einstein Analytics—developer with four years of experience creating apps, datasets, lenses, dashboards, and AI-driven stories. He's keen on data analytics platforms and specializes in data preparation with dataflows and recipes, customization of dataset fields and values, transformations, monitoring, scheduling, dataflows optimization, and external data integration. Arshad's projects range from telecommunications to service and satellite industries.
Tableau Desktop Pro, MATLAB, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau CRM
The most amazing...
...dashboards I've developed were admired by senior executives, and I was even assigned the task of developing dashboards for 11 companies within my organization.
Paksat International Pvt Ltd
- Created and maintained scalable dashboards using Tableau and Tableau CRM, formerly Salesforce Einstein.
- Built, edited, ran, and scheduled data flows and built apps, dashboards, and lenses using Tableau CRM.
- Configured and imported data into datasets from different source systems like CSV files, dataflow, recipes, and using external sources.
- Shaped a solution to clean, transform, and combine data using Tableau CRM.
- Integrated Oracle and MySQL databases and spreadsheets with Tableau. Used MuleSoft and its connectors as ELT tools.
- Examined data discrepancies and resolved dashboard data issues. Used Tableau and Tableau CRM for data visualization and data reporting.
- Prepared proposals for business enhancement and solutions to get additional revenue streams. Used Tableau as a data analytics and business intelligence tool.
- Managed relations with foreign satellite operators, media, enterprises, and government for the space segment business.
Special Communications Organization
- Configured opportunities, leads, accounts, cases, and contracts in SFDC.
- Designed and implemented data flows inside Salesforce Einstein.
- Made strategies and ways for Sales to move faster and more efficiently.
- Collaborated with sales, engineering, and BI teams to clean data.
- Established points of interconnects (POIs), processing of media leasing, and co-location requests of other telecom operators.
- Operated and maintained a Standard A 16M satellite earth station.
Special Communications Organization
- Operated and maintained ZTE ZXJ10 software for configuration, routing, and network monitoring.
- Got hands-on experience on the Comtech and Vertex RSI equipment.
- Commissioned and troubleshot a gateway, satellite earth station and digital circuit multiplication equipment, and STM-1.
Company's Quarter on Quarter Growth Dashboard
• Pillboxes of the pipeline, omitted, closed, best case, and committed opportunities configuration. While selecting any pillbox, the corresponding amount relating to the pillbox gets popped up.
• List selectors named as the sales representative, opportunity type, and account name are embedded on the dashboard. A funnel chart was defined for all opportunities through all stages like prospecting, qualifications, need analysis, value proposition, perception analysis, proposal and price, closed-won, and closed lost.
• Sales rep hitting the target and accounts meeting the target can be shown on the dashboard when any pillboxes (pipeline, omitted, closed, best case, and committed opportunities) are selected.
Moreover, the dashboard shows a map of the US with opportunities in the pipeline with a quarter-based growth target.
Dashboard for a Marketing Company
• A summary of customers
• A backlog summary
• C and Ku band utilization and availability
• Contract expiry and customers status (active/inactive) at a glance
• Bandwidth segmentation region-wise (North and South) and at the customer’s level
• Customer segregation on the media industry, government, and enterprise
• A customer summary transformed into pie and bar charts
• A backlog visualization dashboard showing revenue, collection, and backlog
• Breakdown of revenue, collection, and backlog as region, customers, and status wise
Satellite Transponder Frequency Management Dashboard
To create a dataset for the dashboard, we imported a CSV file from the application enterprise suite, an Oracle-based server. The transponder’s frequency management dashboard was developed for ease of allocation and planning at the management level and included the following features:
• A summary of C and Ku band transponders
• A wise available and allocated bandwidth transponder
• Frequency allocation to customers—start, stop, and center frequencies
• Overall frequency management
• Bandwidth slots available and utilized in C and Ku band transponders
Tableau Desktop Pro, MATLAB, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI
Tableau CRM, CST Studio Suite, DSP, Data Analysis, Data Analytics, Data Reporting, Data Visualization
Python, C++, SQL
Business Intelligence (BI), ETL
Master's Degree in Computational Engineering
University of Rostock - Rostock, Germany
Master's Degree in Communications and Information Technology (Project and Coursework Completed)
University of Bremen - Bremen, Germany
Bachelor's Degree in Telecommunications
Institute of Engineering and Technology - Rawalpindi, Pakistan
How to Work with Toptal
Toptal matches you directly with global industry experts from our network in hours—not weeks or months.
Share your needs
Choose your talent
Start your risk-free talent trial
Top talent is in high demand.Start hiring