- Senior PHP EngineerToptal2014 - PRESENT
- Developed and supported client websites using Laravel framework.
- Implemented a high-load project with over 10 million emails sent daily. Developed and optimized MySQL database structure that could easily handle such load.
- Created an internal inbox monitor tool using IMAP protocol that was able to track email deliverability of four different email service providers.
- PHP Team LeadCryptocertified2017 - 2017
Technologies: PHP, React.js, MySQL, AWS, Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies
- Managed a team of 5+ developers to create a web project for cryptocurrency traders that allows users to connect to crypto exchanges with API and apply trading strategies.
- Implemented server and DB architecture for the project on AWS.
- Interviewed and helped hire new developers to the team.
- Kept track of the progress and made sure new ideas were properly introduced and integrated to the project.
- Senior PHP DeveloperMom.com2013 - 2014
- Developed a service from designed layouts using a modified Yii framework.
- Designed and optimized a MySQL database for high-load usage. To further increase productivity, I used Redis and Memcached for the most used pages and queries.
- Perfected my skills in regular expressions by helping my colleagues solve encountered problems.
- Senior PHP DeveloperBadoo2011 - 2013
- Improved and supported an invitation system that was used via email.
- Implemented and maintained the back-end of a push notification system that would deliver messages to iPhone and Android devices in high-load batches (over 30 million messages daily).
- Implemented and maintained an SMS notification system that would deliver messages to all countries of the world with a deliverability rate of 90%.
- Created an important testing framework for different email types.
- Used Git to work with the code and taught my colleagues to better understand Git workflow.
- Project Manager, Web DeveloperFunfix2009 - 2013
- Created an entertainment website as a personal project allowing users to post, comment, and rate each other.
- Implemented a notifications module allowing users to see new activity related to their content.
- Developed a scalable events module enabling users to view the activity of other users on the site.
- Created a friends module allowing people to create social groups within the website.
- Project Manager, Web DeveloperAdvert-control2009 - 2013
- Organized and developed the service that would help bloggers get paid for their posts.
- Managed a team of three people (a designer, a front-end developer, and a back-end developer) to successfully complete the project within the allocated time frame.
- Implemented a RRD framework that can measure and draw graphs representing various statistical variables. Used this to help identify weak links in the business model.
- Integrated different services including Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, PayPal, etc. using their API.
- Web DeveloperYandex2009 - 2011
- Developed multi-functional reports for Yandex.Metrika service in Perl.
- Supported and improved the RBAC system for a Yandex.Direct service using MySQL stored procedures.
- Added language support for the entire service.
- Used SVN to work with the code and taught my colleagues to properly create and merge branches.
- PHP DeveloperXQ Studio2008 - 2008
Technologies: PHP, MySQL
- Created a registration and authorization module.
- Tested the service for high loads.
- Created an API for usage by other platforms.
- Script DeveloperRIM2005 - 2006
- Maintained an internal website for RIM employees.
- Created a script that could easily upload necessary software to a user's mobile device.
- Created a web application for collecting statistical data.