Full-stack Developer2014 - 2016COUB, Ltd.
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, CoffeeScript, Sass, Docker, PostgreSQL
- Coded feature sets in the Rails 3 back-end and fixed video processing pipeline bugs. Also patched ActiveRecord to solve non-dirty serialized columns updates.
- Checked pull requests for server side security threats, fixed SQL injections, and coded execution vulnerabilities.
- Implemented UI features using CoffeeScript and Backbone.js.
- Took part in CSS redesign and implementation of responsive page layouts (SASS).
- Improved the main timeline service written in Erlang.
- Sped up tests and introduced parallel testing using Docker containers.
- Assisted with installation, configuration, and maintenance of app and BG servers.
- Built HTML5 video player using Media Source Extensions API.
Software Engineer2013 - 2014Arcadia, JSC
- Patched editor to solve issues on iOS devices.
- Ported Google's ios-webkit-debug-proxy utility to Windows to improve debugging experience on mobile devices.
- Wrote a plugin for Chrome and Firefox to improve communication between project tracking and planning systems.
- Researched security-related matters.
Web Developer2013 - 2013Smartag, OOO
- Developed back-end features with Python and Django.
- Designed admin panel using Twitter's Bootstrap.
Web Developer2008 - 2013Promosales, OOO
- Built websites on PHP5/.NET WebForms.
- Supported development of company's own CMS.
- Maintained Linux web servers (CentOS 6) and internal Windows servers (Windows Server 2008).
- Developed internal tools.
- Coded VoIP recording software based on IP PBX Asterisk.