Verified Expert in Engineering
VR Game Developer
Artem has 9+ years of industry experience, working at large companies, such as Amazon, and smaller startups, like Cyanogen. He has engineered products using a comprehensive mobile, back-end web, and game development skillset. Artem has recently worked as a VR game engineer on Horizon Worlds at Meta and specializes in Unity.
Unity, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), JetBrains Rider, Unity3D
The most amazing...
...product I've developed is an Android app companion for Pokemon Go that mapped the location of nearby Pokemons.
VR Game Developer
- Profiled Horizon Worlds for performance bottlenecks and implemented optimized mesh rendering techniques.
- Implemented the asset spawning architecture to instantiate and synchronize networked game objects at runtime.
- Oversaw the back-end system design for managing leaderboards, collaboration tools, and persistent variable systems.
- Developed a video ranking pipeline for Facebook Gaming that ingested live video data to sort and filter videos by language, view count, and game.
- Extended the page and video architecture to support new moderation tools for gaming videos.
- Restructured the identity appeals back end to minimize errors and improve the response times.
- Restructured video management Android application with modern MVC design.
- Implemented performant real-time video watermarking on Android video recording application.
- Upgraded Android applications to remove deprecated libraries and migrate to modern tools.
Android Software Engineer
- Implemented the remote folder functionality to display non-local applications in the Trebuchet launcher.
- Built the UI and client-side logic for a custom Android app store.
- Integrated an app advertisement system into various Android operating systems and launcher surfaces.
Software Development Engineer
- Designed and implemented the categorization functionality for the content browser on the Kindle's Amazon Fire Launcher application.
- Built a new streamlined onboarding experience for the Kindle Fire Launcher application.
- Coordinated and resolved cross-team efforts to remediate errors on remote configuration deployment.
Unity Puzzle Gamehttps://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.artems.ChainReaction
I created the entire game, including gameplay mechanics, graphics, animations, and audio.
Oculus, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Android
Games, Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), Networking, EntSchema, Videos
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
University of Maryland, College Park - College Park, MD, USA