Analytics Engineer2020 - PRESENTSelf-employed
Technologies: Excel VBA, Data Build Tool (DBT), Prefect, Python, Snowlflake
- Worked 100% remotely for a US-based company, providing services for customers from San Francisco Bay Data as an analytics engineer.
- Created automated custom data reports using Python and Excel VBA scripts.
- Extracted data for reports from Presto DB/Snowflake using complex SQL scripts.
- Used a data build tool (DBT) to transform and model raw data (ELT).
- Developed Python scripts for Prefect cloud to automate and orchestrate data reports.
- Integrated data between Snowflake and Salesforce to generate reports using Bulk API.
Data Engineer2020 - 2020Projeto 22
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Apache Airflow, Apache NiFi, EMR, Document Management Systems (DMS), PostgreSQL, Relational Database Services (RDS), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS
- Worked as a part-time data engineer, supporting the data squad on a new data lake project for a vehicle sales company (WebMotors).
- Supported the data engineering team providing AWS resources: EC2, S3, VPC, and RDS (Aurora PostgreSQL) and Redshift.
- Developed Cloud Formation templates to automate AWS resources provisioning.
- Deployed an Apache NIFI cluster for data ingestion processing using Zookeeper and NiFi Registry.
- Integrated AWS DMS (data migration service) mapping tables from SQL Server and Aurora MySQL to S3 buckets in parquet files.
- Deployed an Apache Airflow and EMR cluster to support complex data processing.
- Built CloudWatch alarms for servers and applications monitoring.
- Used Lambda and Boto3 to automatically stop/start EC2 and RDS instances according to schedule, reducing costs.
- Developed Python scripts for several purposes, such as databases stress tests.
Data Analyst - Quant Collective/Spin2019 - 2020Toptal Projects
Technologies: Dashboards, Amplitude, Jupyter Notebook, Python, Mode Analytics, BigQuery, SQL
- Analyzed data using complex SQL queries on Google BigQuery.
- Presented data analytics reports for managers using dashboards from Mode Analytics.
- Defined business metrics to support and define company OKRs.
- Provided reports for monitoring and decision support for different areas such as growth, product, and operations.
- Worked on geo-spatial analysis for scooters and generated map charts using Python and Jupyter notebook.
- Supported A/B tests to analyze adoption for product features.
Solution Integration Architect2018 - 2019Optiva Inc.
Technologies: BSS, Portals, ASPX, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SQL Server
- Worked 100% remotely as part of a global professional services team (English and Spanish speaking teams).
- Integrated and configured DCRM and portals for telecom customers in different countries.
- Wrote system integration tests, user acceptance tests, test scenarios, configuration handbooks, user training, and production roll out documents.
- Analyzed data from different CRM environments, exporting and comparing data into Excel using formulas such as vlookup, to troubleshooting missing configuration parameters.
Data Analyst/Technical Leader2011 - 2018Wedo Technologies
Technologies: PL/SQL, Business Intelligence (BI), ETL, Python, Shell, Unix, RAID, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle
- Worked with large volumes of data. Found revenue leakages and trends between telecom systems, applying data analytics techniques.
- Integrated several telecom systems into RAID ETL tool, reading different data sources(Oracle, SQL Server, Excel, CSV, ASN1), containing telecom events and customer data.
- Performed Oracle DB, SQL performance tuning, procedures (PL/SQL), and wrote Python and Shell scripts.
- Provided system analysis and solution design documentation, scope and architecture definition, and technical proposals for sales.
- Designed user reports, dashboards, and KPIs.
- Oversaw unit tests, integration tests, UAT, and production rollout. Completed technical and functional training for customers and teams.
- Provided technical leadership and project management in different projects.
- Worked on various projects for telecommunications customers in different countries, such as Brazil, Chile and Peru.
Developer2009 - 2011Seventh
Technologies: CGI, SOAP, Network Protocols, TCP/IP, Delphi
- Contributed to Delphi programming (MVC, object-oriented) for video surveillance software.
- Integrated different kinds of devices such as IP cameras and video encoders.
- Led network protocol integration (CGI, SOAP, HTTP, TCP, RTSP).
- Reverse-engineered protocols using Wireshark.
- Decoded video and audio using VLC libs.
Developer2008 - 2009ACCL Gestao Empresarial
Technologies: Firebird, Delphi
- Served as a Delphi developer for business management and budget software.
- Provided Firebird DB modeling, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Implemented Scrum methodology for the development team.
- Translated technical documents from English to Portuguese.
- Developed software interfaces based on multi-tier applications.
Trainee/System Analyst2004 - 2007Alliance Consutoria
Technologies: IBM Db2, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Uniface
- Developed software with Uniface language (Compuware).
- Integrated databases including Oracle, SQL Server, and DB2.
- Contributed to development using agile methodologies.
- Participated in CMMI (level 2) project implementation.