Verified Expert in Engineering
Software Engineer and Developer
Arthur is a professional software engineer. In the last 15 years, he has made his way from creating small corporate websites to complex services with more than a million hits per day. During that period, Arthur worked alone, with teams, hired his own teams, and helped others as a consultant, improving their project's code and performance. Arthur now specializes in neural networks.
MacOS, Git, WebStorm
The most amazing...
...thing I've made is an avatar generation service with stable diffusion neural network on its own Kubernetes cluster with Spot Instances.
Full-stack Developer and Founder
- Set up a Kubernetes cluster with nodes on Spot A100 Instances for low-cost and interruptible training/inference with automatic NVMe drives provisioning and Grafana monitoring.
- Wrote a custom task load balancer to send tasks to nodes that have already downloaded specified custom neural network models.
- Managed to speed up the training from around 30 minutes provided by different APIs to around six minutes on its own cluster.
- Created an AWS CloudFormation template to spin up identical environments for testing easily.
- Managed a team of back-end, front-end, and mobile developers.
- Helped a mobile team write custom native modules for special hardware.
PHP Web Developer
Yellow Letters, Inc.
- Developed a CRM with call center routing using a Twilio API with the support of multilevel call menus, rules for agent routing, call recording with audit, SMS/MMS/emails, and other communication methods.
- Created an app for the project using React Native and made two pull requests to React Native/Twilio Voice open-source library.
- Migrated the front end to Vue and set up CI to run the back end in Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS).
- Helped improve the performance of a legacy Zend application.
- Built the requirements for the new API and skeleton for the new Symfony 3 application.
- Improved the architecture by moving heavy tasks from Crons and web pages to workers that pull jobs from queues.
- Integrated the Google Analytics API to get the leads' bounce rate and other information to automatically adjust the budget on ad campaigns/channels with better lead quality.
Head of Development
Scatter Scatter Pty Ltd
- Controlled the overall quality of the back-end and 2 mobile apps.
- Implemented scalable architecture.
- Made a Symfony bundle to collect performance metrics in production with near-zero overhead.
- Maintained the server infrastructure that was made to deploy automation scripts.
- Allocated tasks to the team.
- Interviewed new team members.
- Integrated Symfony components to migrate the legacy code that was written without any framework to Symfony.
- Optimized SQL queries and PHP code to improve performance and let code handle one million requests per day.
- Built a self-analysis tool that acts like a Google bot to calculate page rank and page weight and detect broken links and incorrect or duplicate meta tags.
- Made various corporate websites.
- Hired new developers.
- Developed a video conference website using CodeIgniter and Red5.
Trading Algorithm Implementation for a Cryptocurrency Exchange
It automatically adjusts the budget on different keywords and ads based on keyword price and effectiveness.
I made the back-end and was responsible for the quality of the iOS and Android apps. The back-end admin panel had a rich live analytics of all campaigns, money spent, and budget estimations.
Colombo for Meridian Australia Ltd
It has automatic commission calculation, makes invoices to vendors as well as staff payments and client cashbacks.
Different reports and online accounting software integration included.
PHPUnit, Symfony, AngularJS, Zend Framework, CodeIgniter, .NET, Django, Laravel, Phoenix, Redux, PhalconPHP, Codeception, React Native, Next.js
jQuery, Facebook API, Tumblr API, React, Google Analytics API, LinkedIn API, Instagram API, Twitter API, React Redux, Twilio API, SendGrid API, Authorize.net, Node.js
Amazon Simple Queue Service (SQS), Git, Adobe Photoshop, NGINX, Capistrano, Avocode, PhpStorm, Bower, Webpack, WebStorm, Jira, AWS CloudFormation
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Concurrent Programming, Scrum, Test-driven Development (TDD), Functional Programming, Agile
Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2, MacOS, Amazon, Drupal, MODx, Docker, Android, Linux, Azure, Kubernetes
MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Memcached, Sphinx Search Engine, Elasticsearch, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), PostgreSQL
Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, WebSockets, APIs, Neural Networks, Stable Diffusion