- General Director, Lead DeveloperNLR Electronics (my own company)2013 - PRESENT
Technologies: Microchip PIC-controllers, Delphi, C++, BlueTooth, IR, general electronics
- Developed a firmware for LaserTag weapons for club "Viking".
- Developed a device to reprogram LaserTag-rifle parameters right on the combat field (hardware + firmware), without using a computer.
- Created PC software to manage LaserTag equipment settings using USB IR-port.
- Developed a color-music system featuring a BlueTooth- and IR-controllable LED control unit with PC software to reprogram and work as a color music device.
- Developed other tools for LaserTag (hardware + firmware) such as control point, shield, and more.
- Software DeveloperOOO "InformKolaService"2012 - 2012
Technologies: Delphi, ADO, MS SQL
- Created software to arrange medical inspections for employees, keep records of the results, and record harmful industrial factors.
- Created software to monitor server health (uptime and query execution speed).
- Engineer ProgrammerZAO "Trest SZMA"2011 - 2012
Technologies: SKADA, Schneider Electric, Siemens
- Created and implemented software to control carbonate and concentrate redistribution systems for KGMK Company, an electrolysis nickel shop.
- Implemented a SDI-50 subsystem at the "Arkticheskaya" oil rig at Murmansk.
- Hardware EngineerAlpha-Monchegorsk Company2009 - 2011
- Created software for semi-automated hardware testing.
- Acquired extensive low-level electronics experience.
- Handled Linux administration and C++ cross-platform coding using wxWidgets.
- Software DeveloperMonchegorsk inter-region center of housing subsidies2009 - 2009
Technologies: Delphi, MS SQL
- Developed software for calculating housing subsidies.
- Supported this software, including the server and LAN.
- Founder, Lead DeveloperNeo Logic Research (my own company)2007 - 2008
Technologies: Delphi, Application Programming
- Created a convenient, award-winning application to find and sort duplicated files and clean junk.