Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Waycom
Technologies: Django, Docker, Django REST Framework, React, Angular
- Developed a Progressive Web App (PWA) allowing technicians to install new customers at the telco.
- Developed a project management app integrated with internal tools to offer real-time updated data to project managers.
- Migrated an internal deployment API from PHP to Django Rest Framework (Python).
Head of Product2014 - 2018The Weezevent
Technologies: Near-field Communication (NFC), Android, Angular, Python, Django
- Created a responsive widget that could be integrated into clients' websites to top-up wristbands.
- Implemented a checkout flow on mobile used by millions of users.
- Participated in the design of data storage and security on an NFC wristband used for payments and access control (2.5M chips activated annually).
- Managed the reconciliation of financial transactions (€80 million annually).
- Controlled deployment of an Android application on 2,500 in-house devices.
iOS and Embedded Developer2014 - 2015Weezevent
Technologies: OpenWRT, Linux, iOS, Objective-C
- Improved the performance of an iOS app that was handling a database of thousands of event attendees.
- Created an asynchronous app's UI that relied on a local datastore to prevent disruptions in case of network failure.
- Created a custom build of a Linux distribution for a TP-Link router to access a thermal printer from an iOS app.
- Managed the enterprise deployment of in-house iOS apps to hundreds of devices (iPod Touch and iPad).
- Deployed an iOS app to the App Store, including the management of production certificates.
Software Developer2012 - 2013Amadeus
Technologies: Windows Mobile, .NET Compact, C#, C++
- Checked the back-end code on a project with thousands of developers.
- Improved the performance of an embedded app by replacing an automatically generated SOAP endpoint with dedicated JSON messages.
- Evaluated several Bluetooth thermal printers, selected one, and integrated it into the app.
- Requested company-level production configuration changes, with adequate documentation.
- Responded to client requests through the product manager.