Freelance Full-stack Developer2017 - PRESENTAxle Web and Hosting (via Toptal)
Technologies: ASP.NET Web API, SQL Server, Webpack, Angular, PostCSS
- Implemented a website for customer management and financial reporting.
- Implemented a back-end for Android and iOS apps.
.NET Developer2018 - 2018LGT Capital Partners
Technologies: C#, Dapper, SQL Server, QuickFIX, MSTest, Vue.js
- Implemented order routing for an in-house trading system via FIX protocol to Goldman Sachs' FIX server.
- Developed an order execution simulator to mimic Goldman Sachs' FIX server behavior.
- Developed automated end-to-end tests for LGT in-house trading systems.
- Negotiated FIX engine configuration, testing process and schedule, and certification steps with GS on behalf of the client.
- Implemented a web application to monitor application components' states.
Smart Contract Developer2018 - 2018Cryzen (via Toptal)
Technologies: Solidity, Oraclize.net, Truffle
- Developed a set of smart contracts for dividend payout according to the client's requirements.
- Created automated tests using Truffle to verify contract logic.
- Created shell scripts for contract deployment.
Software Developer2017 - 2017Savernake Capital/Savernake Technology (via Toptal)
Technologies: FIX Protocol, MSMQ, C#
- Implemented quote subscription and parsing from Ctrader FIX API service.
- Implemented trading connection (orders and positions) for Ctrader FIX API service.
Smart Contract Developer2017 - 2017Axle Web and Hosting
Technologies: Ethereum, Solidity, Angular, Webpack
- Implemented a set of Ethereum smart contracts and libraries in Solidity for Raffle distributed app.
- Implemented automated tests for Ethereum contracts using Truffle framework.
- Implemented a front-end for the distributed app using Webpack, Angular, and PostCSS.
Freelance Retail Reporting Developer2017 - 2017Savernake Capital/Savernake Technology (via Toptal)
Technologies: C#, MySQL, MSMQ, FIX Protocol
- Optimized memory and performance for an existing reporting system.
- Added new order routing and quote integrations to the existing trading system via FIX protocol.
- Added automated testing tools for the existing trading system.
CTO2016 - 2017Company 73
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core
- Developed and deployed infrastructure for continuous integration.
- Developed a custom application-specific mechanism for data synchronization between multiple locations with support for version validation.
- Created a code generator for API controller wrappers for faster integration test development and easier maintenance.
- Implemented custom authentication scheme with session verification, and both cookies and header token authentication.
- Developed automatic website self updates for a farm of sites in customers' locations connected to a single cloud site.
Freelance PayPal/.NET Developer2016 - 2016DecoratorsBest (via Toptal)
Technologies: PayPal, ASP.NET, .NET
- Upgraded existing ASP.NET customer websites with an extensive set of custom controls and forms from .NET 2.0 to .NET 4.5 and to the new PayPal API.
Freelance Quickbooks Online and Xero to SQL Integration Specialist2016 - 2016Axle Web and Hosting (via Toptal)
Technologies: C#, QuickBooks, Xero, SQL Server
- Implemented data replication from Xero and QuickBooks online from multiple customers to a single centralized storage.
CTO2014 - 2016Keepteam
Technologies: ASP.NET, Entity Framework, SQL Server
- Developed scalable architecture for a multi-tenant web application.
- Implemented a universal reporting framework for Entity Framework with Entity SQL.
- Implemented TeamCity build configurations with automated pull request deployment.
- Created a testing framework that supports verification of the entire back-end logic from user authentication to generated email content verification and log validation.
- Developed a membership-based user access control configuration and verification system with per-action and per-object granularity.
- Created an automated deployment system for a web application.
- Implemented integration with Payture and Yandex payment systems with automated integration testing.
Requirements Owner, Main Developer, QA, and Sysadmin2011 - 2014Self-employed
Technologies: .NET, COM, TCP/IP, Protobuf
- Developed integration with the Plaza2 interface of Moscow Exchange (i.e., Russian Trading System exchange) using .NET COM Interop.
- Developed integration with CQG .NET data provider.
- Implemented proprietary high-performance market data and order routing protocols over TCP/IP.
- Deployed and managed a distributed trading system on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Architected and implemented a fully automated high-frequency trading system that operated across several exchanges 24/7 for several years with minimum required maintenance.
Project Manager2010 - 2013CQG
Technologies: MS Project, Scrum, PSP
- Managed 25+ software development projects from inception to completion with average size of one man-year.
- Created and maintained detailed project plans.
- Organized regular project status reporting and managed issue escalation in both bottom-up and top-down directions.
- Ensured streamlined risk and scope change management on a day-to-day basis.
- Worked on resource allocation and project task assignments with globally distributed teams.
- Assisted development teams with issues related to software processes.
Senior Software Developer and Process Coach2006 - 2009CQG
Technologies: C#, C++
- Integrated performance-critical order routing controls into a futures trading .NET application.
- Created instant messenger for a CQG client and customized Coversant IM Server.
- Implemented a high-performance guaranteed message delivery library in C++ for CQG order routing server.
- Consulted development teams on the subject of software development processes.
- Maintained performance critical real-time data servers providing low latency market data for thousands of clients.