- CTOKeepteam2014 - 2016
Technologies: ASP.NET, Entity Framework, SQL Server
- Developed scalable architecture for a multi-tenant web application.
- Implemented a universal reporting framework for Entity Framework with Entity SQL.
- Implemented TeamCity build configurations with automated pull request deployment.
- Created a testing framework that supports verification of the entire back-end logic from user authentication to generated email content verification and log validation.
- Developed a membership-based user access control configuration and verification system with per-action and per-object granularity.
- Created an automated deployment system for a web application.
- Implemented integration with Payture and Yandex payment systems with automated integration testing.
- Requirements Owner, Main Developer, QA and SysadminSelf-employed2011 - 2014
Technologies: .NET, COM, TCP/IP, Protobuf
- Developed integration with Plaza2 interface of Moscow Exchange (i.e., Russian Trading System exchange) using .NET COM Interop.
- Developed integration with CQG .NET data provider.
- Implemented proprietary high-performance market data and order routing protocols over TCP/IP.
- Deployed and managed a distributed trading system on Windows and Linux platforms.
- Architected and implemented a fully automated high-frequency trading system that operated across several exchanges 24/7 for several years with minimum required maintenance.
- Project ManagerCQG2010 - 2013
Technologies: MS Project, Scrum, PSP
- Managed 25+ software development projects from inception to completion with average size of 1 man-year.
- Created and maintained detailed project plans.
- Organized regular project status reporting and managed issue escalation in both bottom-up and top-down directions.
- Ensured streamlined risk and scope change management on a day-to-day basis.
- Worked on resource allocation and project task assignments with globally distributed teams.
- Assisted development teams with issues related to software processes.
- Senior Software Developer and Process CoachCQG2006 - 2009
Technologies: C#, C++
- Integrated performance-critical order routing controls into a futures trading .NET application.
- Created instant messenger for a CQG client and customized Coversant IM Server.
- Implemented a high-performance guaranteed message delivery library in C++ for CQG order routing server.
- Consulted development teams on the subject of software development processes.
- Maintained performance critical real-time data servers providing low latency market data for thousands of clients.