Artin Daniel Hariri
Verified Expert in Engineering
Daniel is a mobile developer with more than five years of experience—specializing in iOS development in Swift. He's been working freelance since 2015. Now, he's looking to work with a company with a young and open team and a flat hierarchy. Daniel likes to present his own ideas and work in a collaborative way in order to get the most out of his skills.
Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Xcode, OS X, iOS
The most amazing...
...thing I've coded is Bimble—a location-tracking-and-sharing app for your nights out with built-in drunk detection.
One Up LLC
- Built an eSports matchmaking platform in Swift.
- Implemented an AsyncDisplayKit to smoothly render complex views asynchronously.
- Created custom animations and transitions.
- Built a framework to record and process avatar GIFs.
- Constructed a real-time chat based on the Firebase Realtime Database.
- Implemented payment processing with Stripe and PayPal.
Co-founder | iOS Developer
Bimble Motion LTD
- Designed and implemented the Bimble iOS app.
- Developed a battery-efficient location-tracking framework.
- Implemented meaningful unit tests.
Adobe AIR Developer
- Designed and implemented a cross-platform webinar mobile app in Adobe Air.
- Implemented automated ANT build scripts to simplify the creation of different skins for the app.
- Worked together with a team of back-end developers to create the RESTful API needed for the app.
- Designed and implemented the Hibento system iOS iPad app used in the automotive sector to evaluate and adjust electronic control units in vehicles.
- Created a graph framework to render several thousand data points per second on an interactive graph.
- Evaluated the UI/UX design in a user study including eye-tracking camera and reaction tests.
C++ Software Engineer (Student Assistant)
- Implemented software tools to optimize repetitive tasks and workflows.
- Trained machine learning models for tasks in the optical quality assurance.
- Created a browser-based quality data evaluation tool in PHP.
Software Quality Assurance (Student Assistant)
- Evaluated and presented software quality assurance approaches.
- Reviewed code with the developer team.
- Introduced best practices for a rapid development cycle.
One Up iOS apphttps://itunes.apple.com/us/app/play-one-up/id1364590182?mt=8
Core Graphics, Core Animation, React, Node.js, Firebase iOS SDK, Firebase Web SDK, Stripe, REST APIs
Auto Layout, AsyncDisplayKit, Slack, Xcode, Git, Postman, Prisma, Figma, React Apollo, Apple Push Notifications, GitLab CI/CD, GIS, iOS Instruments, Sketch, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Microsoft PowerPoint, Visual Studio, Subversion (SVN), PhpStorm, Adobe AIR, Trello, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Fastlane, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop CC
Model View Viewmodel (MVVM), Model View Controller (MVC), RESTful Development, Unit Testing, Scrum
iOS, Firebase, Kubernetes, Mixpanel, OS X, Android, Visual Studio Code (VS Code)
Technical Leadership, Apollo Server, Square, Code Review, Adobe Flash Builder, Carthage, Location Tracking
Realm, Cloud Firestore, Google Cloud, SQLite, MySQL, Firebase Realtime Database
Core Data, OAuth 2
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
RWTH Aachen University - Aachen, Germany