iOS Developer2017 - PRESENTOne Up LLC
Technologies: Stripe, REST APIs, Firebase, AsyncDisplayKit, Swift
- Built an eSports matchmaking platform in Swift.
- Implemented an AsyncDisplayKit to smoothly render complex views asynchronously.
- Created custom animations and transitions.
- Built a framework to record and process avatar GIFs.
- Constructed a real-time chat based on the Firebase Realtime Database.
- Implemented payment processing with Stripe and PayPal.
Co-founder | iOS Developer2015 - 2018Bimble Motion LTD
Technologies: Trello, Slack, Sketch, REST APIs, AsyncDisplayKit, Location Tracking, OAuth 2, Fastlane, Unit Testing, Carthage, Git, Xcode, Swift, iOS
- Designed and implemented the Bimble iOS app.
- Developed a battery-efficient location-tracking framework.
- Implemented meaningful unit tests.
Adobe AIR Developer2016 - 2017edudip GmbH
Technologies: Trello, Slack, REST APIs, Subversion (SVN), Android, iOS, Adobe AIR, Flash ActionScript, Adobe Flash Builder
- Designed and implemented a cross-platform webinar mobile app in Adobe Air.
- Implemented automated ANT build scripts to simplify the creation of different skins for the app.
- Worked together with a team of back-end developers to create the RESTful API needed for the app.
iOS Developer2015 - 2016Hibento
Technologies: Carthage, Bitbucket, Confluence, Jira, Scrum, Xcode, Swift, iOS
- Designed and implemented the Hibento system iOS iPad app used in the automotive sector to evaluate and adjust electronic control units in vehicles.
- Created a graph framework to render several thousand data points per second on an interactive graph.
- Evaluated the UI/UX design in a user study including eye-tracking camera and reaction tests.
C++ Software Engineer (Student Assistant)2014 - 2014Intravis GmbH
Technologies: PhpStorm, PHP, Subversion (SVN), Visual Studio, C++
- Implemented software tools to optimize repetitive tasks and workflows.
- Trained machine learning models for tasks in the optical quality assurance.
- Created a browser-based quality data evaluation tool in PHP.
Software Quality Assurance (Student Assistant)2013 - 2013IPT Fraunhofer
Technologies: Microsoft PowerPoint, Code Review
- Evaluated and presented software quality assurance approaches.
- Reviewed code with the developer team.
- Introduced best practices for a rapid development cycle.