Senior Consultant, Lead Developer, Technical Architect2012 - PRESENTElectronic Knowledge Interchange
- Worked as technical architect and lead developer, with a strong emphasis on design methodologies and project organization.
- Was responsible for development teams building software used by thousands of users.
- Drove the adoption of Agile methodologies throughout the organization.
- Mentored customers with the basics of Scrum and XP practices, empowering them to create value added goals.
Senior Consultant, Contractor2011 - 2012Orinoco Systems
Technologies: Ajax, Microsoft SQL Server, jQuery, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Subversion (SVN), ASP.NET
- Worked in different near-shore services as a contractor for US clients from the Orinoco Systems office in Chihuahua, Mexico.
Senior Software Developer2008 - 2012AUTOZONE
- Worked remotely with teams located in different countries.
- Was part of multiple Scrum teams. Advocated to create innovative software solutions for the automotive industry.
- Participated in multiple facets of software development, including architecting, modeling, designing, and developing scalable systems and large platforms.
- Helped drive company product strategy by working closely with product owners to create and groom team level stories.
- Designed and developed software used by thousands of users from different countries and languages.
Senior Systems Engineer2005 - 2008Yazaki North America
- Led the design and development of multiple internal business applications for the manufacturing and inventory process.
- Mentored interns and junior developers.
- Provided technology recommendations to the business.