- Web DeveloperStonecrysus2015 - PRESENT
Technologies: JS, HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL, Git
- Developed a new website.
- Focused on responsive development.
- Integrated a WooCommerce solution.
- Managed projects and servers.
- Built custom functionalities.
- Mobile App and Website DesignerMalimar Technology Group, Inc. (via Toptal)2015 - 2015
Technologies: Slim, Sass, Foundation, BEM
- Created a usability and interaction app for mobile users in Ruby.
- Utilized BEM CSS naming conventions.
- Maintained quality and good practices in code.
- Conducted daily code pushes.
- HTML/CSS DeveloperClassdojo2015 - 2015
Technologies: CSS, Coffee Script, Handlebars, HTML, Less
- Emailed development tools.
- Templated HTML- & CSS-based emails.
- Created mobile-responsive emails.
- Conducted automated and email testing.
- Wrote conditional email code.
- Web Mobile DeveloperWunderman2013 - 2014
Technologies: Symfony, jQuery, Git, SVN
- Developed a whole new version of the mobile web site for world class luxury car brand as part of a team.
- Emphasized optimal presentation for different mobile devices with high hardware testing.
- Re-wrote the presentation code for scalability and simplicity.
- Helped with development tickets for the desktop web site.
- Worked with prebuilt, versioning, and deployment scripts based on Java.
- Front-end ArchitectOpen English2012 - 2013
Technologies: jQuery, dotCMS, HTML5
- Constructed a brand new website with a Java-based CMS.
- Developed the architecture of the "Lead Form" widget for worldwide telephone number area codes.
- Helped deploy the website in the early hours to prevent and fix possible production issues.
- Investigated and promoted new technologies in the development team.
- Participated in the company's hackathon using technologies such as WebRTC and combining it with Salesforce resources.
- Web Mobile DeveloperChase2012 - 2012
Technologies: jQuery Mobile, HTML, CSS
- Researched mobile technologies.
- Prototyped new features for mobile banking.
- Researched the mobile framework JQM and shared knowledge with the team.
- Researched browser security issues and possible security holes.
- Fixed bugs.
- Web DeveloperGlobant2010 - 2012
- Created the UI for a Facebook carpooling app.
- Worked on multiple projects for world brand companies.
- Shared daily communications and statuses of projects with local and globally distributed teams around the world.
- Learned about multiple technologies and work methodologies for IT projects.
- Shared "floor" and knowledge with highly talented colleagues from many places and disciplines in the IT world.
- Web DeveloperWalt Disney Internet Group2010 - 2011
- Built the structure and presentation interface for Disney Hawaii restaurants.
- Worked on the Dinner Out restaurant reservations system, including bug fixes and feature implementation.
- Worked in Extreme programming teams.
- Developed test cases with Java-based scenarios and environment.
- Achieved full browser compatibility, fixing issues and hacking different clients for optimal website rendering.
- Worked with Indian and North American teams on new features.
- Web DeveloperElectronic Arts2010 - 2011
Technologies: Symfony, PHP, jQuery, CSS3, Yaml, Git
- Developed a functional and re-named online community for NFL game console players all over the world.
- Pulled data from REST services to include it live into player's table scores.
- Developed the presentations, animations, and interactions for the website.
- Directed full development of the project with stack-holders interacting with remote clients, developers, and product managers over the entire process. Managed schedule meetings and delivery dates.
- Trained new developers to keep maintaining the project.
- Web DeveloperGameloft2009 - 2010
Technologies: PHP, CSS, YUI
- Did web development for worldwide games eCommerce stores.
- Conducted server-side development and programming of interface integrations.
- Standardized and optimized websites for optimal browser rendering and loading times.
- Optimized regular content and updates of critical information.
- Implemented Agile methodologies for requirements.
- Web DeveloperI2B Technologies S.A.2008 - 2009
Technologies: CSS, HTML, jQuery, Fireworks, Photoshop
- Developed a web interface of graphical assets with server-side and interface interactions.
- Developed WordPress CMS-based applications.
- Standardized and optimized websites for optimal browser rendering.
- Made periodical web community updates.
- Developed a social networks widget.
- Web ProducerArtyficial Media2005 - 2008
Technologies: WordPress, CSS, HTML, FTP, MySQL
- Provided IT consulting services as well as company and client assessments, web marketing strategies, brand creation/development and campaigns, promotion and online concourses, and animation and media production.
- Web Designer & HelpdeskPaginas.net2000 - 2001
Technologies: Fireworks, Flash, ActionScript, HTML, CSS
- Designed for the web.
- Conducted layout and web wire-framing.
- Created animation and interactivity using Flash/Actionscript.
- Provided periodical updates.
- Did helpdesk tasks, attending to client needs and live requirements.