Cloud Security Architect2013 - PRESENTPerkinElmer
Technologies: Cloud Security, Threat Modeling, Application Security, Data Classification, Data Center Migration, Python, Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, AWS, Veracode, QualysGuard, SOC 2, SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, Server Hardening, OWASP Top 10, Automation, Jenkins
- Implemented cloud security baselines for 35 cloud accounts to ensure that they were compliant.
- Provided technical direction to teams on architecting, designing, and building secure systems for cloud and hybrid cloud environments.
- Led the development of cloud security strategies, standards, architecture, and designs to be consumed by engineering teams across clients and several cloud platforms.
- Designed and implemented cloud-native architectures and designs to meet requirements with minimal risk to the organization and appropriate security controls in place.
- Provided technical oversight for information security while engaging with other senior technical leaders in the design and implementation of cloud and hybrid cloud-based implementations and solutions.
- Collaborated with engineering, infrastructure services, and application development organizations to choose appropriate technology solutions and facilitate complete integration with third-party environments.
- Developed a cloud security roadmap in alignment with cloud functional and technical roadmaps.
- Performed threat management and threat modeling, identified threat vectors, and developed use cases for security monitoring.
Team Lead2006 - 2013Q3 Technologies
Technologies: ASP.NET, AngularJS, C#, RESTful APIs, Databases, SaaS
- Played a pivotal role in the BITX machine-to-machine (M2M) application development project, which is a modern version of SCADA. This included an M2M application, middleware, network infrastructure, gateway, and remote devices and protocols.
- Participated in developing a core M2M gateway that acted as middleware between a client and an end machine.
- Assisted in developing a lightweight protocol that allowed client software to communicate with vending machines.
Software Developer2005 - 2006World Fashion Exchange
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Microsoft SQL Server
- Assisted in developing a new breed of ERP software that maintains the functionality of inward-looking core ERP systems and, at the same time, allows for features that can connect an entire value chain.
- Focused on the quality control module as a member of the ERP development team.
- Implemented the quality control database and reporting components using SQL reporting services.
Software Engineer2004 - 2005Electrobug Technologies Ltd
Technologies: ASP.NET, C#, Microsoft SQL Server
- Created a rule-based email alert system for the Eazy Revenue Mgmt System (EZRMS) online interface. Electrobug provided real-time competitive and channel rate information to help users manage and maximize revenues across all distribution channels.
- Developed a retail web tool for price matching that enabled clients' pricing managers to view the latest data for their competitors' product ranges, on-demand, in an interesting and interactive interface.
- Assisted in the development and management of database stored procedures.