Verified Expert in Engineering
Ashwin is a computer science professional with over a dozen years of experience. From studying the Linux kernel as a part of his academic studies to building a scalable, transactional order management system to travel/trip organizer engine, he has done it all. He has been a member of key product development teams including those at the most widely used database.
Postman, Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Ubuntu
The most amazing...
...thing I've programmed is an extremely fast, efficient, and scalable transaction order management system using Go.
- Wrote an Ethereum wallet for Openbazaar in Go. Openbazaar is a decentralized market place that supported BTC, BCH, LTC, and ZEC.
- Contributed to adding Ethereum as well as ERC-20 support for the platform.
Vector Brook IT Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- Built a fast and scalable transaction order management system using Go, MariaDB, Redis, JWT, Angular2, and Ionic.
- Developed a contact-focused CRM in Node.js.
- Created a travel/trip sharing/aggregating management site complete with maps integration with Ruby on Rails, Google Maps, and PostgreSQL.
- Built a social recommendation sharing site in Ruby on Rails complete with a Facebook integration.
- Developed an online math learning platform for school going children in Ruby on Rails and then ported it to Go.
Member of the Technical Staff
- Worked as a member of the database security team within the server technologies group.
- Acted as part of the product development team of Oracle Audit Vault.
- Used Java/J2EE extensively to build the collector functionality.
- Contributed to the enterprise manager UI integration for this product.
- Fixed security issues.
Subject Matter Expert
- Acted as a member of the Amdocs Product Development Organization.
- Worked on the next Java-based version of Amdocs CRM.
- Designed and implemented the core configuration components for the Amdocs CRM.
- Designed and implemented a path builder to connect two business objects. This critical part is extremely useful for data flowing in and out of the Amdocs CRM integration with other systems.
- Handled most of the development requests with little or no supervision from the San Jose based HQ.
Infosys Technologies Limited
- Worked on the customization of the Siebel CRM implementation for Telstra Australia.
- Implemented new workflows in Siebel CRM.
- Worked on an in-house data warehousing application of Telstra Australia. Wrote SQL scripts and queries for monitoring and enhancing this application.
- Worked on Telstra's line provisioning application. This is a critical component for Telstra and a very complex code base written in C/C++.
- Fixed issues and added new features to the line provisioning system for Telstra Australia.
Gin-Gonic, Angular, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Gorm, Ionic
Linux, Oracle, Blockchain, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Ubuntu, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Jakarta EE, Ethereum
JSON, Database Modeling, MySQL/MariaDB, MariaDB, MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, Databases, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server
Data Analysis, APIs, Data Modeling, Transactions, Back-end, Algorithms, Ubuntu Server, Data Structures, Concurrency, Siebel
Concurrent Programming, Functional Programming
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Walchand Institute of Technology - Maharashtra, India
Corda Certified Developer