Back-end Developer2018 - 2020Openbazaar
Technologies: Ethereum, Go
- Wrote an Ethereum wallet for Openbazaar in Go. Openbazaar is a decentralized market place that supported BTC, BCH, LTC, and ZEC.
- Contributed to adding Ethereum as well as ERC-20 support for the platform.
CTO2008 - 2016Vector Brook IT Solutions Pvt Ltd.
Technologies: Ionic, Angular, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby, Node.js, Go
- Built a fast and scalable transaction order management system using Go, MariaDB, Redis, JWT, Angular2, and Ionic.
- Developed a contact-focused CRM in Node.js.
- Created a travel/trip sharing/aggregating management site complete with maps integration with Ruby on Rails, Google Maps, and PostgreSQL.
- Built a social recommendation sharing site in Ruby on Rails complete with a Facebook integration.
- Developed an online math learning platform for school going children in Ruby on Rails and then ported it to Go.
Member of the Technical Staff2006 - 2008Oracle India
Technologies: Core Java (J2EE)
- Worked as a member of the database security team within the server technologies group.
- Acted as part of the product development team of Oracle Audit Vault.
- Used Java/J2EE extensively to build the collector functionality.
- Contributed to the enterprise manager UI integration for this product.
- Fixed security issues.
Subject Matter Expert2005 - 2006Amdocs India
Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server, Core Java (J2EE)
- Acted as a member of the Amdocs Product Development Organization.
- Worked on the next Java-based version of Amdocs CRM.
- Designed and implemented the core configuration components for the Amdocs CRM.
- Designed and implemented a path builder to connect two business objects. This critical part is extremely useful for data flowing in and out of the Amdocs CRM integration with other systems.
- Handled most of the development requests with little or no supervision from the San Jose based HQ.
Software Engineer2003 - 2005Infosys Technologies Limited
Technologies: Oracle, C, C++, Siebel
- Worked on the customization of the Siebel CRM implementation for Telstra Australia.
- Implemented new workflows in Siebel CRM.
- Worked on an in-house data warehousing application of Telstra Australia. Wrote SQL scripts and queries for monitoring and enhancing this application.
- Worked on Telstra's line provisioning application. This is a critical component for Telstra and a very complex code base written in C/C++.
- Fixed issues and added new features to the line provisioning system for Telstra Australia.