Senior DevOps Engineer2020 - PRESENTSumUp
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Python, Ansible, Terraform, AWS
- Created a PoC for migrating the existing CD solution to GitLab.
- Created and supported Gruntwork modules for Terraform.
Co-founder2019 - PRESENTWholefolio
Technologies: Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Kubernetes, GitLab, React, Python
- Created a portfolio tracking platform for cryptocurrencies.
- Implemented a microservice-based architecture, with CD for delivering the apps to Kubernetes in GCP.
Freelance DevOps Consultant2018 - PRESENTClients (via Toptal)
Technologies: Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Integration (CI), GitLab, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Docker, Kubernetes
- Created and orchestrated a developer flow for an application by using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Deployed and supported the infrastructure on GCP with BigQuery, Kubernetes, and Kafka on Cloud Compute.
DevOps2017 - 2020Chaos Group
Technologies: LDAP, Crucible, Jira, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Office 365, Windows PowerShell, Python, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Docker, GitLab
- Implemented user automation for a user orchestration suite in Office 365, G Suite, and LDAP.
- Migrated from Office 365 to G Suite using Python and PowerShell scripting.
- Automated the build of the Mattermost app.
- Implemented CD pipelines in GitLab for more than 30 microservices.
- Handled the OpenStack migration including the tests, deployment, and transfer from the old OpenStack environment.
Product Engineer2015 - 2017SevOne, Inc.
Technologies: MySQL, Ansible, C++, PHP, CentOS, Gentoo
- Built, administered, and supported one of the core databases used in the product (MySQL).
- Supported the build of automation tools to assist in troubleshooting and data gathering (Python, PHP).
- Worked on Linux administration (CentOS, Gentoo, Ubuntu).
- Troubleshot and analyzed defects in the C++/PHP core.
- Developed the virtual machine (vSphere, KVM) and managed and deployed Docker.
Core Network Operations Engineer2013 - 2015Mobiltel (A1 BG)
Technologies: PHP, 3G, 2G, SS7, H323, SIP, Linux, VoIP
- Administered the Linux core (Red Hat, Debian, CentOS).
- Built web applications using PHP.
- Scripted and automated processes (Bash and PHP).
- Administered a multitude of equipment from different vendors (AudioCodes, Nokia-Siemens, and Genband).
- Deployed the VoIP core and client devices.
Second Level Support Specialist2011 - 2013Mobiltel (A1 BG)
Technologies: Ethernet, DNS, VoIP, TCP/IP, Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), BGP
- Monitored the core and edge network.
- Supported, installed, and troubleshot the office equipment.
- Monitored and provided support (via email/phone) to the corporate clients.
- Diagnosed, consulted, and resolved issues with VoIP, hosting, IP networks, the point-to-point protocol over ethernet (PPPoE), and ethernet.
- Supported and investigated problems with customer equipment (Cisco, Juniper, Mikrotik, Huawei, and ZTE).