Senior DevOps Engineer2020 - PRESENTSumUp
Technologies: AWS, Terraform, Ansible, Python
- Created a PoC for migrating the existing CD solution to GitLab.
- Created and supported Gruntwork modules for Terraform.
Co-founder2019 - PRESENTWholefolio
Technologies: Python, React, GitLab, Kubernetes, GCP
- Created a portfolio tracking platform for cryptocurrencies.
- Implemented a microservice-based architecture, with CD for delivering the apps to Kubernetes in GCP.
Freelance DevOps Consultant2018 - PRESENTClients (via Toptal)
Technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, GCP, Amazon Web Services (AWS), GitLab, CI/CD
- Created and orchestrated a developer flow for an application by using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Deployed and supported the infrastructure on GCP with BigQuery, Kubernetes, and Kafka on Cloud Compute.
DevOps2017 - 2020Chaos Group
Technologies: GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes, OpenStack, Python, PowerShell, Microsoft Office 365, Google Cloud Platform, Jira, Crucible, LDAP
- Implemented user automation for a user orchestration suite in Office 365, G Suite, and LDAP.
- Migrated from Office 365 to G Suite using Python and PowerShell scripting.
- Automated the build of the Mattermost app.
- Implemented CD pipelines in GitLab for more than 30 microservices.
- Handled the OpenStack migration including the tests, deployment, and transfer from the old OpenStack environment.
Product Engineer2015 - 2017SevOne, Inc.
Technologies: Gentoo, CentOS, PHP, C++, Ansible, MySQL
- Built, administered, and supported one of the core databases used in the product (MySQL).
- Supported the build of automation tools to assist in troubleshooting and data gathering (Python, PHP).
- Worked on Linux administration (CentOS, Gentoo, Ubuntu).
- Troubleshot and analyzed defects in the C++/PHP core.
- Developed the virtual machine (vSphere, KVM) and managed and deployed Docker.
Core Network Operations Engineer2013 - 2015Mobiltel (A1 BG)
Technologies: VoIP, Linux, SIP, H323, SS7, 2G, 3G, PHP
- Administered the Linux core (Red Hat, Debian, CentOS).
- Built web applications using PHP.
- Scripted and automated processes (Bash and PHP).
- Administered a multitude of equipment from different vendors (AudioCodes, Nokia-Siemens, and Genband).
- Deployed the VoIP core and client devices.
Second Level Support Specialist2011 - 2013Mobiltel (A1 BG)
Technologies: Border Gateway Protocol (BGP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), TCP/IP, VoIP, DNS, Ethernet
- Monitored the core and edge network.
- Supported, installed, and troubleshot the office equipment.
- Monitored and provided support (via email/phone) to the corporate clients.
- Diagnosed, consulted, and resolved issues with VoIP, hosting, IP networks, the point-to-point protocol over ethernet (PPPoE), and ethernet.
- Supported and investigated problems with customer equipment (Cisco, Juniper, Mikrotik, Huawei, and ZTE).