President2012 - PRESENTTechSavvy Business Solutions
Technologies: Unicorn, Amazon Web Services EC2, RDS
- Worked with TechSavvy, a leading provider of technology solutions in the Springfield area. Used a unique approach to technology to give our customers a distinct advantage in their market by reducing technology costs and optimizing functionality.
- Helped to provide complete technology outsourcing and information security services for financial institutions, contractors, medical clinics, and multi-site restaurant groups in the greater Springfield and Branson area. Ensured customer loyalty with thorough service and 5 star customer support.
- Migrated Windows 2003 domain to 2008R2.
- Handled advanced DNS management including MX, A, AAAA, TXT, SPF, SRV, and CNAME. Managed and implemented an active directory in order to improve client end point management.
- Handled Zero Downtime Exchange 2003, 2007, and 2010 migrations to Office365 Cloud Hosted Email.
- Installed and optimized firewall solutions from Cisco (ASA), Meraki, Sophos, and MicroTic.
- Implemented and managed VLans in order to improve client security.
- Implemented SSL and IPsec site-to-site VPNs. Implemented multi-site virtualization replication.
- Conducted vulnerability assessments using BackTrack 4 and GFI LanManager.
- Managed and monitored client assets using Level Platforms and GFI.
Senior Ruby on Rails Developer2012 - PRESENTLegal Leads, LLC
Technologies: Ruby on Rails, jQuery, AWS, Digital Ocean, Ubuntu
- Created a Ruby on Rails 3.2 application including all business logic, views, controllers, models, and service objects.
- Integrated a PCI-compliant recurring billing solution using Recurly API, including single page sign up with a credit card.
- Implemented an authentication API to allow other services to use our site.
- Deployed using AWS and RDS for devops.
- Implemented multi-tenancy to prevent data leakage between users.
Information Security Engineer2010 - 2012Jack Henry & Associates
Technologies: Batch, PowerShell, AutoIt, Linux, Windows, QNX, VMware, Cisco
- Was directly responsible for the vulnerability status and monitoring status of over 2000 endpoints at over 60 financial institutions across the United States.
- Interfaced with auditors during FFIEC vulnerability audits.
- Conducted vulnerability assessments and remediation using Lumension.
- Monitored Linux, Windows, QNX, VMware, and Cisco switches/routers using Nimxoft.
- Performed vulnerability demonstrations using BackTrack 4.
- Used the scripting languages Batch, PowerShell, and AutoIt.
- Coordinated data from Nimsoft and Lumension into our MS SQL database for reporting.
- Assisted customers in identifying and implementing best practices based on our reporting projects.
- Identified and implemented a custom monitoring solution for an ATM system based on the QNX operating system using Nimsoft. Scope of the project included coordinating teams from Jack Henry and Nimsoft. Implemented a custom probe using the RSP probe in Nimsoft using LUA and SSH.
- Coordinated the upgrade of all of our end points to a new server edition of Lumension.
- Wrote a custom program in PowerShell to solve end point changeout by scanning networks and active directories at our larger banks and identifying new end points so that we could install our vulnerability management software.