Freelance Senior Project Manager2018 - 2018NKR Insurance Services (via Toptal)
Technologies: PMP, JIRA, Bitbucket, AWS, .NET, SQL Server
- Managed the planning, analysis, design, and development of a financial services startup's web application.
- Partnered with the client to document company and product vision, goals, milestones, and roadmap.
- Established, along with the client, the agile project development environment, product personas, epics, and user story backlog.
- Implemented project sprint ceremonies including backlog grooming sessions, sprint planning, daily stand-ups, sprint demos and reviews, and sprint retrospective meetings.
- Provided program management status reporting for the client's board review and approval.
Salesforce Program Manager2012 - 2018Intentional Signs
Technologies: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Lightning Experience, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics
- Managed the technology investment and operations of a marketing and sales technology consultancy.
- Aligned and partnered with client stakeholders to lead several agile, waterfall, and hybrid projects in the delivery of personalized marketing automation, customer relationship management and business intelligence digital and print media solutions.
- Increased the web visibility 200% and marketing leads 70% annually through the deployment of email, social, digital, mobile, and web automated marketing campaign solutions via Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Improved the sales conversion rates 65% annually through the integration of optimized customer relationship management and customer service solutions via Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Led successfully two Marketing Cloud, four Sales Cloud, and two Service Cloud client implementations.
- Supported several key clients including Hertz Corporation, TIAA, Discovery Education, VF Corp, and Pacific Pond.
- Implemented marketing automation and digital transformation.
- Managed customer relationships and provided service.
- Conducted project management, ERP, EPM, and financial reporting.
- Worked on business intelligence and predictive analytics.
CRM Program Manager2003 - 2012TCA
Technologies: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, MS SQL Sever, MS Windows Server
- Established the technical vision and direction of a B2C residential services franchise.
- Led a team of 25+ service engineers to meet customer service levels.
- Managed all of the technical hardware solution implementation projects including servers, storage, network, data/voice, VoIP, Wi-Fi, and mobility.
- Handled also all the software solution implementation and defect resolution projects including Linux and Windows infrastructures and customer relationship management, audio/video surveillance monitoring, access control, case management, project management, and financial reporting application systems.
- Managed the enterprise productivity and business intelligence deployment; using MS Windows Server and MS SQL Server.
- Handled office productivity and the project management system implementation; using MS Office, MS Visio, and MS Project.
- Managed customer relationships, financials, and collaboration productivity; using MS Dynamics CRM and MS SharePoint.
- Provided customer support concerning Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Support Cloud.
Manager2001 - 2003IBM
Technologies: Oracle PeopleSoft CRM, Siebel & Kana
- Managed $8 million to $15 million in global services customer relationship management consulting practice revenue and 20 functional and technical consultants to support Oracle/PeopleSoft CRM system implementations.
- Provided career development support for consultants, and project managers and increased team productivity billable hours, driving revenue increase across the consulting practice.
- Developed CRM operations maturity, knowledge capital, best practices and SDLC, and waterfall & agile project and risk management plans customized for the energy, financial services, investment banking, capital markets, wholesale banking, retail banking and insurance industries.
- Partnered also with strategy consultants to architect, build, and implement PPM and PMO knowledge capital and project management best practices for investment banking clients.
- Supported several key clients including JP Morgan, Sprint, CBS, NewPower, and age Philadelphia Housing Authority.
- Managed customer service, contact center, and call center deployments; using PeopleSoft CRM.
- Integrated the customer relationship management with ERP and financial systems; using Oracle and SAP.
- Delivered a CRM consulting practice marketing campaign and project plans; using MS Project and MS Office.
Manager1997 - 2001Accenture
Technologies: MS Visual Studio, MS Project, MS Office
- Aligned with the strategy and process consulting practice management to plan and deliver enterprise architecture, customer relationship management, eCommerce, and enterprise performance management consulting engagements at Fortune 100 financial services, investment banking, capital markets, retail banking, and insurance clients.
- Planned and managed several large, complex application and infrastructure projects simultaneously and led the global implementation project teams of 12 - 18 technical consulting and client architects.
- Handled and was responsible for partnering with executive level project stakeholders to ensure that all the project charter, scope, quality, risk, cost, resource, and time constraints were managed and that the communication plans were accurately and efficiently executed.
- Supported the application development best practice and knowledge capital delivery at investment banking, retirement, fixed income, capital markets and insurance clients.
- Supported several key clients including USAA, Aetna, Empire, Atlantic Bank, Bank of America, and the Carolinas Healthcare System.
- Developed and customized a CRM, eCommerce, and EPM systems; using Adobe Dreamweaver and MS Visual Studio.
- Worked on enterprise architecture, BI, IT operations maturity model, and IT service delivery assessment; using KX.
- Delivered project plans, ROI, and TCO reporting; using MS Office, MS Project, Open Workbench, and Lotus Notes.