Developer2019 - PRESENTFreelance (Toptal)
- Contributed to ReviewMaiden project that included adding analytics and insights based on reviews from 25+ websites and help customers understand the feedback using NLP.
- Collaborated with another client that helps fitness studios with day to day management. The application enables to offload staff management, classes management, payments, and provides customer touch points for making reservations.
Technology Consultant2018 - 2019HealthEngine
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Heroku, AWS, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Healthengine is a healthcare startup focusing on reducing the cost of health procedures for the users.
- Did consulting for the company to help them understand the best cloud service to opt for and also helped the company win free credits from AWS.
- Migrated their existing application ecosystem from Azure to AWS.
- Enabled client to integrate 3rd party API (PokitDok) for tracking claims application automatically.
- Detailed a plan to upgrade the current application ecosystem by updating the scraper for latest data. Effectively helped client reduce the quote from another team by nearly $100,000.
Lead Developer2015 - 2017Sebamed USA
Technologies: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Redis, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Spree, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Sebamed is the market leader for scientific skincare and body cleansing products in Germany and is sold in over 85 countries. I worked with the sole distributor of Sebamed in the USA to launch an eCommerce solution using Spree.
- Worked on adding the search feature using elasticsearch and ensure quality search results.
- Added the up-selling feature by looking on past purchases and visits of users and recommending products in the cart.
- Enabled rich snippets, search and other google search engine components for better SEO.
- Enabled to track marketing campaigns and conversions using Google Analytics.
- Extended the import/export functionality of the application to directly update inventory and products using excel.
- Create several reports like monthly sales, coupons usage, offer purchases, etc.
Sr Developer2014 - 2015Chipotle
Technologies: APIs, Redis, PostgreSQL, Ruby on Rails (RoR), Ruby
- Chipotle is a billion-dollar Mexican food chain company. I worked on developing a CMS solution for the company which is responsible for launching multiple websites for the company in multiple countries. The platform enables Chipotle to create a site, add various components that define the UI of the website using a live editor and later publish them on the web.
- Worked on enabling the email subscriptions which enabled users to subscribe to different newsletters and also opt out of them.
- Added the search feature on the platform to enable site wide search results.
- Extended the CMS platform with new components like nested menus, containers, cards, etc.
Programmer Analyst2011 - 2011EXL
Technologies: SQL, SAS
- Worked on analytics applications for Citi Bank.
ASE2010 - 2011Tata Consultancy Services
- Contributed to the BFSI sector to create a web application for an insurance company.