Verified Expert in Engineering
Ayman is a recognized MuleSoft mentor and certified developer with over five years of experience in the IT field, where he has been handling architecture, design, and API development on a wide variety of complex projects. He is a highly-skilled professional with a hands-on attitude, focused on delivering the best results on time, every time. Ayman is also an avid aquarist, involved in research with the Centre National De Recherche Scientifique (CNRS), a guitarist, and sound engineer.
The most amazing...
...thing I’ve developed are APIs used to manage television and communication satellites.
Senior Integration Engineer | MuleSoft Mentor
- Developed several APIs' connecting different software as a service (SaaS) and platforms as a service (PaaS).
- Trained multiple newcomers on MuleSoft, helping them become Level one MuleSoft Certified Developers.
- Wrote multiple articles as a MuleSoft mentor and an active member of the official MuleSoft support forum.
- Served as the tech reference for on-premises best practices and MuleSoft.
Senior Web Developer
- Built a solution for video teleconferencing (VTC) and auto web registration based on React, Node.js, and Express on a server-rendered model.
- Trained Autolimo consumers regularly on the WordPress back end.
- Developed and maintained the Autolimo WordPress website.
MuleSoft | Consultant Mission HR Data Synchronization
In the different HR solutions available in the market, such as MyHR, Azure AD, Oracle DB, or ServiceNow, the operations were done manually on the platforms with all the inconveniences implied: management complexity, unaligned data, multiple human interventions, time loss, and more.
By using MuleSoft as middleware between those different platforms, I supported my client in implementing a solution that met these requirements without constraints.
The project enabled:
• Automation of manual tasks, saving time for support.
• Better follow-up and reliability.
• Control of the user's repository.
• Automation of notifications and emails.
• Financial impact by saving user licenses without user duplication.
• Security by the automatic deactivation and refusal of registration if missing mandatory data.
• Report of the operation and archive.
MuleSoft | Consultant Mission
• On-premises servers set up and maintenance–domain and version control.
• Mule 4 API development.
• Mule 4 custom policy development.
• OAuth 2 handshake process.
• HTTP and TLS configuration via JKS in Mule and JWT validation.
• Cap4 Lab API training and best practices, including CI/CD pipelines.
• The use of version control Git and branching model.
• The use of Postman, Maven, GitLab, Jenkins, and Jira.
• The use of Anypoint Platform's main features.
• RAML design.
Web Development - MuleSoft | Consulting Mission
• Implemented Payline payment gateway–set up and integration.
• Multi-factor authentication.
• MVC architecture.
• Server-side rendering.
• Products back-office management.
• Google calendare integration.
• Advisory and consulting.
Web Development | Consulting mission
• CRUD and REST API development.
• Blog development.
• XSS, SQL Injection, FireWall, and PDO Exceptions.
• MVC and POO.
• SSR using React, WebPack, Node.js, and Express.js.
• EC2 instance configuration, including Amazon Route 53, Apache2, PHP, MySQL, phpMyAdmin, and SSL.
• API integration.
2015 - 2020 | HTML, CSS and WordPress missions:
• Showcase and email template integration based on mockups, HTML, and CSS.
• Conception and development of eCommerce websites.
• Conception and development of showcase and catalog sites.
• Development of payment and reservation solutions for VTC.
• WordPress training to initiate clients in the use of WordPress back end.
REST APIs, Salesforce API, Node.js, ServiceNow REST API, React
Anypoint Studio, Photoshop CC, Apache Maven, Microsoft Azure App Service, Amazon Elastic Container Service (Amazon ECS), Jira, GitHub, Postman, Jenkins
REST API Architecture, REST
MuleSoft, WordPress, Oracle Database, Azure
DataWeave, Web Development, SOAP, ServiceNow, SAP, Software Development, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, Audio Engineering, Web MVC, OOP Designs, Single-page Applications (SPA), RAML
OAuth 2, Express.js, JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
Master's Degree in Computer Science
École Nationale Supérieure de l'Électronique et de ses Applications (ENSEA) - Cergy, France
Master's Degree in Software Development
Paris Descartes University (Université Paris Descartes) - Paris, France
Bachelor's Degree in Audio and Video Production
SAE Institute - Paris, France
MuleSoft Certified Developer – Level 1
Web Developer VAE RNCP Level 5