- Lead Business Intelligence DeveloperConcord Servicing2016 - PRESENT
Technologies: SQL Server, Intergration Services, ERWin, TFS, PowerBI, DAX
- Redesigned the enterprise data warehouse to support self-service capabilities and ease of use.
- Developed robust and scalable Business intelligence solutions (S.S.I.S packages and SSAS Multidimensional/Tabular cubes) for reporting purposes.
- Demonstrated new functionalities to the IT team in order to improve efficiency in their current processes.
- Led multiple business intelligence architectural design meetings to provide scalable solutions that support clients' reporting and analytical needs.
- Participated in multiple strategic objective meetings to discuss scalability and the improved performance of current OLTP and data warehouse platforms.
- Provided technical support and mentorship to developers.
- Senior Data Integration DevloperChoice Hotels2015 - 2016
Technologies: Git, SQL Server, Integration Services, C#, Java,
- Re-architected the data extraction and delivery process for external clients.
- Provided production support for critical SQL Server transactional databases.
- Maintained SQL Server service broker processes.
- Created solutions using SSIS to implement medium to complex business logic.
- Provided production support for operational and reporting databases, including on-call support as required.
- Senior ConsultantNeudesic2014 - 2015
Technologies: SQL Server, Salesforce, Integration Services, Analysis Services, TFS
- Designed an architectural roadmap for the OLTP data warehouse and analytical B.I tool implementation.
- Built multiple multidimensional and tabular cubes to support business data reporting and analytics.
- Provided production support for transactional databases.
- Performed query tuning and optimization by applying appropriate indexing strategies and refactoring badly-written queries.
- Redesigned the Operational data store (ODS) to support new business requirements.
- Implemented enterprise logging strategies (database) and built dashboards and reports displaying the overall health status of connected applications.
- Senior Business Intelligence DeveloperHealthways2013 - 2014
Technologies: SQL Server, SharePoint, Integration Services, Reporting Services, TFS
- Designed a fully-branded business intelligence portal in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 using Visual Studio, Design Manager, and SharePoint Designer.
- Created custom SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports displayed in a customized SharePoint 2013 Business Intelligence site.
- Built and maintained complex client-facing SSRS reports using visual studio and configuration tables in SQL Server.
- Designed and implemented a tabular SSAS cube model for enterprise reporting and analytics.
- Built data models using PowerPivot, which is accessed via SharePoint by business users.
- Developed interactive reports using Power View.
- Performed query tuning and optimization by applying indexing strategies and table partitioning.
- Established coding and design standards for the Business Analytics team.
- Database DeveloperDesert Schoold Federal Credit Union2013 - 2013
Technologies: PostgreSQL, DB2, SQL Server, Integration Services, Dynamics CRM
- Performed data mapping, data validation, and the migration of data from a legacy system to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Configured and administered Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 software for enterprises.
- Created and maintained various client-facing SSRS reports.
- Developed and maintained customized ETL processes for the online development team using S.S.I.S.
- Designed and implemented database architecture and database objects for enterprise projects.
- Developed coding standards for the database team.
- Created SSIS package templates with customized logging and error handling options.
- Participated in database code reviews and database architectural designs with members of the team.