Business Intelligence Consultant2018 - PRESENTWorld Class Industries (via Toptal)
Technologies: SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, PowerBI, SSAS
- Architected and developed a business intelligence platform for a client. This solution involved dimensional modeling, data warehouse development, ETL development, analysis services (tabular cube) development and report/dashboard authoring using PowerBI.
Lead Business Intelligence Developer2016 - PRESENTConcord Servicing
Technologies: SQL Server, Intergration Services, ERWin, TFS, PowerBI, DAX
- Redesigned the enterprise data warehouse to support self-service capabilities and ease of use.
- Developed robust and scalable Business intelligence solutions (S.S.I.S packages and SSAS Multidimensional/Tabular cubes) for reporting purposes.
- Demonstrated new functionalities to the IT team in order to improve efficiency in their current processes.
- Led multiple business intelligence architectural design meetings to provide scalable solutions that support clients' reporting and analytical needs.
- Participated in multiple strategic objective meetings to discuss scalability and the improved performance of current OLTP and data warehouse platforms.
- Provided technical support and mentorship to developers.
SQL Developer / PowerBI Consultant2018 - 2018IQZone (via Toptal)
Technologies: PowerBI, S.S.I.S , SQL Server, Azure Data Factory Azure Blob storage
- Refactored current ETL process that migrates data from an on premise data via files to SQL azure database; Extracted and archived files via Azure blob storage, Refactored PowerBI reports.
SharePoint Developer2018 - 2018Business Builders Inc (Via Toptal)
Technologies: SharePoint, HTML,CSS,JQuery
- Rebranded customers on premise SharePoint site by developing customized responsive web forms and integrating with SharePoint.
SharePoint Consultant2018 - 2018Exo Inc (via Toptal)
Technologies: SharePoint, Microsoft Flow, SQL Server, PowerApps,InfoPath
- Built complex business processes using Microsoft flow, InfoPath, power Apps, database and SharePoint.
SharePoint Consultant2017 - 2017Exxon Mobil (Via Toptal)
- Built complex business process using Nintex forms and workflows.
Senior Data Integration Developer2015 - 2016Choice Hotels
Technologies: Git, SQL Server, Integration Services, C#, Java,
- Re-architected the data extraction and delivery process for external clients.
- Provided production support for critical SQL Server transactional databases.
- Maintained SQL Server service broker processes.
- Created solutions using SSIS to implement medium to complex business logic.
- Provided production support for operational and reporting databases, including on-call support as required.
Senior Consultant2014 - 2015Neudesic
Technologies: SQL Server, Salesforce, Integration Services, Analysis Services, TFS
- Designed an architectural roadmap for the OLTP data warehouse and analytical B.I tool implementation.
- Built multiple multidimensional and tabular cubes to support business data reporting and analytics.
- Provided production support for transactional databases.
- Performed query tuning and optimization by applying appropriate indexing strategies and refactoring badly-written queries.
- Redesigned the Operational data store (ODS) to support new business requirements.
- Implemented enterprise logging strategies (database) and built dashboards and reports displaying the overall health status of connected applications.
Senior Business Intelligence Developer2013 - 2014Healthways
Technologies: SQL Server, SharePoint, Integration Services, Reporting Services, TFS
- Designed a fully-branded business intelligence portal in Microsoft SharePoint 2013 using Visual Studio, Design Manager, and SharePoint Designer.
- Created custom SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports displayed in a customized SharePoint 2013 Business Intelligence site.
- Built and maintained complex client-facing SSRS reports using visual studio and configuration tables in SQL Server.
- Designed and implemented a tabular SSAS cube model for enterprise reporting and analytics.
- Built data models using PowerPivot, which is accessed via SharePoint by business users.
- Developed interactive reports using Power View.
- Performed query tuning and optimization by applying indexing strategies and table partitioning.
- Established coding and design standards for the Business Analytics team.
Database Developer2013 - 2013Desert Schoold Federal Credit Union
Technologies: PostgreSQL, DB2, SQL Server, Integration Services, Dynamics CRM
- Performed data mapping, data validation, and the migration of data from a legacy system to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Configured and administered Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 software for enterprises.
- Created and maintained various client-facing SSRS reports.
- Developed and maintained customized ETL processes for the online development team using S.S.I.S.
- Designed and implemented database architecture and database objects for enterprise projects.
- Developed coding standards for the database team.
- Created SSIS package templates with customized logging and error handling options.
- Participated in database code reviews and database architectural designs with members of the team.