Republic Computer Science
2013 - PRESENT
- Helped build a large Django web application with over 1M monthly visitors.
- Built predictive analytics models using historical and real-time data.
- Scaled predictive models to run on a dataset with over 200 million person profiles.
- Led the development of an external REST API for developers to securely access data.
2012 - 2013
- Led engineering on a Django-based SaaS for HR teams used by Fortune 1000 companies.
- Built the API that powered all applications connected to the core SaaS product.
- Managed development teams across multiple platforms including web, Android, and iOS.
Search and Data Analytics Researcher
2011 - 2011
- Led the development of a search recommendation system that had over 30M queries/month.
- Published a paper on algorithms designed to power the search recommendation system titled "Metaphor: a system for related search recommendations at LinkedIn."
- Developed data pipelines using the Hadoop ecosystem for search recommendations.
- Published statistical research on the trends of using LinkedIn in developing regions.
Technologies: Java, Hadoop, HDFS, Pig, Kafka, Voldemort (NoSQL)
2010 - 2011
- Built a browser plugin for understanding user data access patterns.
- Profiled a browser caching system designed to accelerate user data access.
- Designed a voice biometrics based system for identity verification.
Technologies: C#, C++, Python, SMS Gateway, Voice Biometrics