Verified Expert in Engineering
Balazs boasts a remarkable 12 years of IT industry experience, excelling in various roles, including software engineer, game developer, and project manager. Balazs specializes in web development and is an expert in React, React Native, and TypeScript. His deep full-stack experience includes working with Node.js, Express.js, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, GraphQL, and NestJS. Balazs is also well-versed in 3D and AR/VR using Unity and Unreal Engine. He was awarded Forbes 30 under 30.
MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Git, Windows, Unity3D, React, React Native
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed as an engineer is the Robonaut 2 Simulation for NASA.
Full-stack AI Developer
- Responsible for designing and creating the architecture of the service including the backend services (microservices) and frontend.
- Implemented ChatGPT and analyzed text based on specific parameters using AI.
- Integrated stable diffusion, deploy it on serverless GPUs, and use workers.
Leap Motion Developer
Creatorz Deitz Sarl
- Responsible for creating a manager script and for tracking the hand movement with Ultraleap.
- Created a custom sequencer to play videos using images stored in arrays.
- Improved the performance of the source code, optimized the project, and create the final builds.
Senior Full-stack Developer
Hommz Technologies Ltd
- Worked on a complex, large-scale application as part of my role as a React and Node.js senior full-stack developer.
- Implemented new features into the micro-service back-end and improved the codebase using NestJS and Express (Node.js).
- Worked on the front-end side of their web application and an admin dashboard using React.
- Prepared for and interviewed new candidates coming to Toptal.
- Prepared and developed internal documents and tasks.
- Interviewed more than 300 candidates in a quarter.
Senior Front-end Engineer (React Native)
- Built the entire architecture of a web application.
- Served as a senior front-end engineer and integrated various features, such as identity verification, into the application.
- Worked on deploying the application on the App Store.
- Integrated the feature into the mobile application.
One4all Finland Oy
- Took responsibility for creating the entire mobile application UI part using Flutter for a real estate application.
- Used Flutter and integrated the web view version to support desktop users.
- Followed the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
React Native Developer
UX Integrated Inc.
- Was responsible for integrating the Firebase Push Notification service into the Norton Transport mobile application.
- Implemented the feature in a React Native mobile application.
- Contributed to the Firebase Push Notification that was used on iOS and Android.
Full-stack Developer (Node.js and React)
Rollup Systems Inc
- Created a back-end service using NestJS for a systems engineering product.
- Created a microservice back end for the Rollup web application.
- Used NestJS, PostgreSQL, and Docker technologies to create the service and AWS for deployment.
Lead Full-stack Engineer
- Worked on the National Police Headquarters - National Accident Prevention (Országos Rendőr-főkapitányság - Országos Balesetmegelőzés ORFK-OBB) OBBPoint app as a lead full-stack engineer. It’s a mobile app for speed tracking for the Hungarian police.
- Spearheaded the entire project starting from the planning to the publishing.
- Worked on the UI/UX of the mobile application and the official website, based on my previous experiences.
- Prepared the REST API and the PostgreSQL database as the lead with experience in back-end development.
- Managed the mobile application in Unity and the integration into React Native to create a background service to do the speed calculation based on the device movement and GPS position.
- Collaborated with the marketing team to prepare the marketing and create the official videos.
- Worked with the QA testers on the closed release of the application at the end of the project.
Lead Full-stack Engineer
- Worked as a lead full-stack engineer for freight management ERP software.
- Developed core and mobile applications with React and React Native.
- Stored the sensitive data in Blockchain using Hyperledger Fabric.
- The project has an AI feature to optimize the routes using Google Maps and HERE Maps API.
- Created an invoicing and payroll system as one of the core tasks.
Principal Full-stack Engineer
- Created the architecture of the entire application, including the mobile app, web app, and admin dashboard.
- Developed the signature system to digitally sign and forward documents.
- Implemented Twilio to the admin dashboard and client-side application for the two-factor authentication and managing SMS service to notify clients.
- Created the call system feature that the in-house team members used to contact the clients via the admin dashboard.
Senior Full-stack Engineer
- Worked as a senior full-stack engineer with Unity and React to create the necessary parts of the platform.
- Managed the Unity project, the scene setup, 3D models, and animations.
- Created a working MVP with the core features and scene as the target task.
Senior Front-end Developer
- Worked as front-end and Unreal Engine 4 developer.
- Created the Panasonic Virtual Experience and the official video of IACP 2020 as my main projects.
- Used Unreal Engine 4 and motion capture technologies to capture the animations and prepare them for the virtual event.
- Prepared the scenes and the interactions with them using C++ as the Unreal Engine 4 developer.
UI/UX and Senior Front-end Developer
- Worked as a UI/UX designer and front-end developer.
- Created the user interface and user experience for the Alibre application.
- Built more than 1,000 icons for the Alibre software as one of my main tasks.
- Acted as the hero, cheek of the bank, of OTP Bank.
- Attended several conferences and talked about entrepreneurship for the younger generation.
- Participated in the media, TV, and commercial advertisements as the cheek of the bank.
Senior 3D Modeler
- Worked on NASA's Robonaut 2 project as a senior 3D modeler.
- Created simulation models for hand and grip simulations.
- Used 3ds Max and Substance Painter for my daily tasks.
Robonaut 2 Simulation for NASA
I created simulation models for hand and grip simulations using 3ds Max and Substance Painter and helped integrate them into the simulation.
UI/UX and Front-end Development for Alibrehttps://alibre.com
IACP 2020 for Panasonic
Redux, React Native, Unreal Engine 4, Unity, Unity3D, Next.js, NestJS, Jest, ARKit, Express.js, Swagger, Bootstrap, Flask, Electron, Unreal Engine, Blueprint, Unity2D, Flutter, Tailwind CSS, Ruby on Rails (RoR)
React, REST APIs, Stripe, Node.js, QuickBooks API, jQuery, Twilio API, React Redux, Pusher, Google Maps API, MobX, Redux-Saga, Vue
React Apollo, Figma, GitHub, Geocoding, Expo, NGINX, Unity SDK, GitLab CI/CD, GIS, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Experience Design (XD), 3ds Max, Quixel, Substance Painter, Adobe Photoshop, Redux Thunk, Git, Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM), Balsamiq
REST, Agile, Scrum, Mobile Development, Automated Testing, Desktop App Development, Microservices, Management, Agile Software Development, Gamification, DevOps
Docker, Mobile, iOS, Android, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Web, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Heroku, Mapbox, Twilio, Firebase, MacOS, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Blockchain, Kubernetes, Windows
MySQL, MongoDB, NoSQL, Web Forms, Databases, PostgreSQL
3D, Mobile Apps, Augmented Reality (AR), Artificial Intelligence (AI), 3D Art, Geolocation, CTO, Leadership, Front-end, Back-end, Full-stack Development, APIs, Full-stack, Architecture, Roadmaps, Milestones, Web Applications, Proof of Concept (POC), Storybook, User Interface (UI), Inverse Kinematics, PLC, Software Architecture, QuickBooks Online, Cloudflare, Progressive Web Applications (PWA), Team Leadership, MERN Stack, DOM, API Integration, Technical Architecture, Data Visualization, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), Styled-components, Technical Leadership, Logistics, Game Development, Game Design, Unity Game Assets, Software Design, Startups, Web Development, CI/CD Pipelines, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Mathematics, GPS, GNSS, GLONASS, 3D Modeling, 3D Product Modeling, Software Development, IT Project Management, Finance, WebSockets, Invoicing, Payroll & Benefits, Location Tracking, Branding, B2C Marketing, Conference Speaking, Motion Capture, WCAG 2, Leap Motion
Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
Budapest University of Technology and Economics - Budapest, Hungary
Forbes 30 Under 30