Lead Developer2019 - 2020Big Bad Wolf
Technologies: Three.js, gltf, Vue, Firebase, Unity
- Designed the entire technical portion of the project, including the cloud services, tech stack, and production pipelines.
- Developed the web catalog in Vue.js using Firebase cloud services and interacting with a Unity project using Secured Web Sockets.
- Created the Unity Viewer. Loaded 3D models at runtime securely from Firebase. Translated glTF shaders to Unity shaders, and pulled information from the catalog.
- Built two kinds of database managers, one using editor scripting in Unity, and another one using Vue.js and Three.js.
- Satisfied our client (Pierret) to such an extent, that they proudly used the product in the Batibouw showcase. Our solution had a large advantage over the competitors.
Founder2018 - 2020DBloke
Technologies: Vue, Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), ECS, Unity
- Developed multiple small game prototypes in Unity. These involved complex algorithms (very efficient collision detection on GPU using ECS) and the exploration of new technologies.
- Presented one of the prototypes at Gamescom 2019 in Köln.
- Supervised interns as a part of my role, set up projects, and managed fundraising for the client.
Project Manager, Lead Developer2017 - 2020Cité des Sciences et de l'industrie
- Built an interactive and dynamic Voronoi tessellation news wall in Unity using news from Python web mining scripts, and controlled by a homemade web CMS.
- Developed a 3D interactive map of France in Unity to display the current job offers in the industry of video games using the data of AFJV.
- Created multiple 3D graphs, models, timelines, and trees in Unity to display custom data from a web CMS.
- Managed the heavy public offer and paperwork, and was awarded the project as well as a two-year agreement.
Lead Developer2018 - 2018Fresnoy
Technologies: Neural Networks, Node.js, Python
- Developed multiple servers to read sensors and update a neural network accordingly to generate text output from different corpora.
- Designed DMX servers to update lights, foggers, heaters, and more depending on the state of the neural network.
- Soldered electrical sensors to gather input from a biosphere. Video filters were also used.
Full-stack Developer2018 - 2018Bezonia
Technologies: Socket.IO, Node.js, SCSS, Knockout.js, TypeScript
- Created an emulator using TypeScript that mimics the server responses to allow for a better development environment.
- Upgraded the web client to allow a smoother use of the service they offered.
- Assisted in the reshaping and designing of the new interface.
Full-stack Developer2015 - 2017Cental - UCL
- Aided with the linguistic research for automated language correction based on machine learning and complexity evaluation.
- Created benchmarks for the back end to analyze performance issues in the automated language computation.
- Improved the software in such a way that it resulted in a scientific publication.