Managing Director2004 - PRESENTBazzisoft
- Worked as a freelance software developer on many projects, both individually or leading a team.
- Built cross-platform mobile games and applications targeting iOS and Android.
- Created a fully-featured telephone switchboard using Asterisk and SIP.
- Built real-time, multithreaded systems and middleware in C++ and C#.
Project Manager, Software Team Leader2002 - 2004WebFlicks Australia
Technologies: PHP, MySQL, C++, Oracle
- Designed a state-of-the-art online DVD rental system.
- Led the team that developed the system using PHP and MySQL.
- Developed a warehouse logistics system in C++.
- Managed the marketing, sale, and installation of the system for multiple high-profile customers.
Lead Analyst/Programmer, Technical Director of Film & 3D2001 - 2002AAV Digital Pictures
Technologies: C++, Shell Scripting, SQL Server, Maya, Shake
- Worked closely with film effects designers by analyzing their projects, then designing and writing custom plug-ins and scripts to support their work.
- Worked with 3D animation and compositing tools such as Maya, Shake, and Discreet's Flame.
- Developed a super high-quality plug-in for grain removal from digital film images.
- Developed database, backup, and rendering systems to streamline workflows.
Software Engineer2000 - 2001IGT Australia
Technologies: Java, C++, Win32, DirectX
- Developed improvements to C++ gaming machine operating systems.
- Implemented improvements to C++ gaming machine operating systems. Developed a Java debugger in C++ with Win32 APIs.
- Developed multiple slot machine games in Java.
- Created game effects and animations in conjunction with artists.