Web Seveloper2016 - PRESENTT2RL - Travel Technology Research, Ltd.
Technologies: Laravel, Vue.js, API integration
- Built a web application with a Laravel back-end and Vue.jr front-end from scratch.
- Provided unit, integration, and accessibility testing.
- Integrated APIs.
Senior Lead Developer2013 - PRESENTMy Club Betting
- Built a full-featured white label betting site, currently catering to hundreds of affiliates and thousands of users.
- Designed and built complex scalable software architecture using ZeroMQ (then migrated to RabbitMQ).
- Led the senior Java developer; together, we designed an API to connect the service to third-party bookmaker APIs.
- Used real-time technologies for 95% of all communications, which is unique for our site in the industry.
- Integrated many third party services via API.
- Built corresponding multiple back-office softwares (e.g., Affiliate Reporter, White Label CRM/CMS, Twitter Scheduler, Report Automation, Betting Site Console).
- Provided ad-hoc consultancy as a middleman between the CTO and other developers.
PHP Developer2013 - PRESENTDitronic Software
- Worked alongside the company's developer, most often building PHP back-ends and web front-ends over their Filemaker database structures.
- Migrated from classic ASP to PHP.
- Built a PHP back-end for ASP APIs.
- Developed modern web interfaces.
- Consulted on architecture.
Mobile Application Developer2013 - 2015Coyne Airways
Technologies: Objective-C (iOS SDK), Java (Android SDK)
- Developed three versions of an iPhone application to manage tracking data for shipments.
- Developed three versions of an Android application to manage tracking data for shipments.
Web Developer2013 - 2013BondEvents
- Created an interactive event planning system for the clients.
- Enabled drag-n-drop features to be used to sort meetings easily.
- Added AJAX capabilities to save the client's selection to a database.
- Improved the company listing by fetching data from the database on demand with AJAX.
Web Developer2013 - 2013Tract Hosting
- Connected the form to the WHMCS back-end to dynamically update all parts necessary.
- Connected the WHMCS billing system through its API, automating the billing and payment process.
- Connected the OnApp API to the back-end to automate dashboard registration and server setup after orders.
- Provided SSO (Single Sign-on) between the front-end and the support centre through Desk.com API.
Web Developer2013 - 2013eLegacyTree - ELT208Monkeys
- Extended the Dolphin framework with custom functionality.
- Integrated a custom PHP class to override and further manipulate memberships.
Senior Web Administrator/Developer2012 - 2013CrowdFunding Incubator, LLC
- Implemented modifications to the Drupal custom theme and custom module.
- Created and modified Drupal custom views.
- Developed jQuery-based UI element extras and animations.
- Implemented jQuery-based HTML and CSS manipulations.
- Administrated the complete website on Acquia network.