- Created a downloader and offline library for DASH movies, which is planned to become an open source project.
- Created a desktop app for downloading movies based on electron and react.js.
- Worked on ongoing development of Presto Player.
- Built a new version of Presto Player based on Shaka-player.
- Implemented smooth streaming.
- Created a video tracking plugin for Video.js.
- Integrated analytics for "conviva" and "nice people at work."
- Owner and Freelance DeveloperFIOBE2013 - PRESENT
Technologies: AngularJS, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, HTML5, CSS, Sass, Bootstrap, PHP (Yii), jQuery, Git, Linux, Java, Thymeleaf, Python
- Developed an AngularJS app for file sharing.
- Worked on presentations for a mobile conference.
- Worked on video and audio streaming based on Node.js and DynamoDB.
- Worked on a document data flow app, using Node.js and AngularJS.
- Created a finance report and statistics web app using Node.js, AngularJS, PostgreSQL, and HighCharts.
- Worked on a new responsive web app for banking using Marionette, Backbone, and Node.js.
- Node.js DeveloperSlash-hyphen (via Toptal)2016 - 2016
- Added a few new features to a Slack bot.
- Created a Node.js service for importing contacts.
- Created a new extendable modal.
- Integrated with Localytics.
- Created a module for partner scripts so that they can inject HTML fragments and custom scripts.
- Fixed many bugs and improved stability in the admin panel.
- Senior Front-end DeveloperConsumerAffairs.com (via Toptal)2014 - 2015
- Created a Vanilla.js library for for toggling and shuffling elements on the page.
- Improved the build process using Gulp, Jasmine unit tests, and documentation using JSDoc.
- Integrated with Segment.io and Mixpanel.
- Used a TypeForm to collect data about pet quizzes and then presented aggregated data on a custom SVG chart.
- Refactored campaign pages and brand pages.
- Optimized the generation of emails using improved SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Built a pure CSS solution for star ratings.
- Refactored the Ouibounce library (exit intent) to work on mobile, also adding some improvements.
- Integrated Action Forms.
- Family Tree BuilderFindTheBest (via Toptal)2014 - 2014
- Created a prototype app using AngularJS.
- Integrated with family search API using a third party SDK.
- CTOStarters2012 - 2013
- Created an HTML text editor in Vanilla.js.
- Prototyped an e-learning platform using Java and HTML5.
- Prototyped using Mockflow.com.
- Senior EngineerNokia Gate 52009 - 2012
- Developed a build stats tool for Jenkins in Python.
- Tested with Jasmine, JBehave, and Cucumber.
- Applied continuous integration using Jenkins, Maven, and Puppet.
- Senior DeveloperWeb Solutions2009 - 2009
- Helped develop a search module for over 500 domains.
- Developed a multi-threading service for domain search using C# IIS.
- Developed an administration panel for office support.
- Developed a payment gateway with credit cards, using REST and C#.
- Used Mono framework.
- Team LeaderWhere Are You Now2007 - 2009
- Developed Geo Locations – map point and Google Maps – creating a new database for towns from all over the world.
- Developed contact imports from address book – optimizing an existing mechanism.
- Implemented FullSearch, using Visual Basic and MS SQL.
- Developed Carbon Footprint – calculated the amount of GHG (greenhouse gas) emissions caused directly and indirectly by traveling around the globe.
- Developed Friends Book – a module for keeping in touch with friends – implemented many changes and optimizations.
- SIM Cards – Ingratiated self with a company which sells SIM cards. Used Visual Basic and REST.
- Web DeveloperWhere Are You Now2006 - 2007
- Worked on integration with 3rd parties using web services and SOAP.
- Owner and Freelance DeveloperCOBO2000 - 2007
- Developed Client/Server applications for managing documents flows between architects, such as time sheets, costs, reminders, reports, LAN chat, progress for each project, using Delphi and dBase.
- Developed applications to generate statistics for the National Lottery. Used Delphi and dBase.
- Developed a client/server application for managing and controlling the computers in an Internet Café. Used Delphi, TCP/IP and UDP.
- Developed an application for managing a cemetery, using Delphi and dBase.
- Software DeveloperAgryf S.A. - Animex Group2005 - 2006
Technologies: Delphi, HTTP , SQL, DHCP , OpenVPN, SSH, Oracle 8i, TCP/IP, Firebird, Pascal, XML, Novell, Assembler, FTP, SMTP
- Created reports with a custom app, implemented with Delphi, dBase, and Firebird.
- Created reports for various departments, using Delphi, dBase, Firebird, and Oracle 8i.
- Administrated the company network, using Novell, DHCP, and SSH.
- Developed a dedicated application for reading wages using Assembly, PASCAL, and dBase.
- Software DeveloperPublic Hospital2005 - 2005
- Developed various small apps using Delphi and dBase.
- Performed server administration in Novell, UNIX, Oracle, and Informix.
- IT Technician, Software DeveloperAeris Computers2001 - 2002
- Built new workstations.
- Helped with computer software and harder IT tasks.
- Developed a desktop app for updating warehouse, in Delphi and MySQL.