- Created a browser tracer, async ZoneScope Manager using zone.js, plugins for XMLHttpRequest and user interactions on the web, and Collector Exporter.
Technologies: Angular, Angular Material, TypeScript, SQL, Azure
- Created the front-end prototype for a new payment system using TypeScript, Angular 8, and Angular Materials.
- Created a standalone component for taking payments that can be embedded into any website.
React Expert2019 - 2019Reddit (via Toptal)
Technologies: TypeScript, React, Redux, Video Streaming, Canvas
- Created a video module for the admin panel for approving videos. The video module supported different filters, generating thumbnails without a back end.
Full-stack Engineer2018 - 2019FastSwims (via Toptal)
Technologies: Node.js, Sequelize, React, Redux, Saga, AWS, RDS, PostgreSQL, Sass
- Built a working product from scratch to organize swimming competitions in the USA.
- Created a whole back end using Node.js and Sequelize.
- Created a front-end SPA using React, Redux, and Saga.
- Integrated with payment systems and Mixpanel analytics.
- Created converters for swimming results that comply with USA Swimming Data Interchange format.
- Created auto import of swimming results from an external web page.
- Created a Video.js plugin for WebRTC livestreaming video integrated with Wowza Servers.
- Created DOWNStream for Electron, an open-source project for downloading DASH movies.
- Created a desktop app for downloading movies based on Electron and React.
- Worked on ongoing development of PRESTOPlay for browsers.
- Implemented smooth streaming.
- Created a video tracking plugin for Video.js.
- Integrated analytics for "conviva" and "nice people at work."
- Implemented Chromecast sender and receiver.
- Created util for processing subtitles which were images using canvas and then to be able to change the color of subtitles.
Freelance Node.js Developer2016 - 2016Slash-hyphen (via Toptal)
- Added a few new features to a Slack bot.
- Created a Node.js service for importing contacts.
- Created a new extendable modal.
- Integrated with Localytics.
- Created a module for partner scripts so that they can inject HTML fragments and custom scripts.
- Fixed many bugs and improved stability in the admin panel.
Owner and Freelance Developer2013 - 2016FIOBE
Technologies: AngularJS, Grunt, Gulp, Bower, HTML5, CSS, Sass, Bootstrap, PHP (Yii), jQuery, Git, Linux, Java, Thymeleaf, Python
- Developed an AngularJS app for file sharing.
- Worked on presentations for a mobile conference.
- Worked on video and audio streaming based on Node.js and DynamoDB.
- Worked on a document data flow app, using Node.js and AngularJS.
- Created a finance report and statistics web app using Node.js, AngularJS, PostgreSQL, and HighCharts.
- Worked on a new responsive web app for ING Bank Śląski using Marionette, Backbone, and Node.js.
Freelance Senior Front-end Developer2014 - 2015ConsumerAffairs.com (via Toptal)
- Created a vanilla JS library for for toggling and shuffling elements on the page.
- Improved the build process using Gulp, Jasmine unit tests, and documentation using JSDoc.
- Integrated with Segment.io and Mixpanel.
- Used a TypeForm to collect data about pet quizzes and then presented aggregated data on a custom SVG chart.
- Refactored campaign pages and brand pages.
- Optimized the generation of emails using improved SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Built a pure CSS solution for star ratings.
- Refactored the Ouibounce library (exit intent) to work on mobile, also adding some improvements.
- Integrated action forms.
Freelance Developer2014 - 2014FindTheBest (via Toptal)
- Created a prototype app using AngularJS.
- Integrated with family search API using a third-party SDK.
CTO2012 - 2013Starters
- Created an HTML text editor in vanilla JS.
- Prototyped an e-learning platform using Java and HTML5.
- Prototyped using Mockflow.com.
Senior Engineer2009 - 2012Nokia Gate 5
- Developed a build stats tool for Jenkins in Python.
- Tested with Jasmine, JBehave, and Cucumber.
- Applied continuous integration using Jenkins, Maven, and Puppet.
Senior Developer2009 - 2009Web Solutions
- Helped develop a search module for over 500 domains.
- Developed a multi-threading service for domain search using C# IIS.
- Developed an administration panel for office support.
- Developed a payment gateway with credit cards, using REST and C#.
- Used Mono framework.
Team Leader2007 - 2009Where Are You Now
- Developed geolocations—a map point and Google Maps—creating a new database for towns from all over the world.
- Developed contact imports from an address book, optimizing an existing mechanism.
- Implemented full search using Visual Basic and MS SQL.
- Developed Carbon Footprint, calculating the amount of GHG (greenhouse gas) emissions caused directly and indirectly by traveling around the globe.
- Developed Friends Book, a module for keeping in touch with friends. Implemented many changes and optimizations.
Web Developer2006 - 2007Where Are You Now
- Worked on integration with third parties using web services and SOAP.
Owner and Freelance Developer2000 - 2007COBO
- Built client/server applications for managing documents flows between architects, such as time sheets, costs, reminders, reports, LAN chat, and progress for each project, using Delphi and dBase.
- Programmed applications to generate statistics for the National Lottery. Used Delphi and dBase.
- Developed a client/server application for managing and controlling the computers in an Internet Café. Used Delphi, TCP/IP, and UDP.
- Built an application for managing a cemetery, using Delphi and dBase.
Software Developer2005 - 2006Agryf S.A. - Animex Group
Technologies: Delphi, HTTP , SQL, DHCP , OpenVPN, SSH, Oracle 8i, TCP/IP, Firebird, Pascal, XML, Novell, Assembler, FTP, SMTP
- Created reports with a custom app, implemented with Delphi, dBase, and Firebird.
- Created reports for various departments, using Delphi, dBase, Firebird, and Oracle 8i.
- Administrated the company network, using Novell, DHCP, and SSH.
- Developed a dedicated application for reading wages using Assembly, PASCAL, and dBase.
Software Developer2005 - 2005Public Hospital
- Developed various small apps using Delphi and dBase.
- Performed server administration in Novell, UNIX, Oracle, and Informix.
IT Technician, Software Developer2001 - 2002Aeris Computers
- Built new workstations.
- Helped with computer software and harder IT tasks.
- Developed a desktop app for updating warehouse, in Delphi and MySQL.