Verified Expert in Engineering
Bartosz has over eight years of experience with the .NET platform—both in desktop and web applications. He likes getting to know new things, be it technologies or new code bases. He is known for how quickly he gets up to speed with new projects. Bartosz always aims to create a flexible codebase that can support the project for the long haul—so that it avoids becoming legacy code.
Mercurial, Git, Visual Studio, Windows
The most amazing...
...project I've created was a Windows Phone game that I built from scratch. I created both the code and the assets (graphics and sounds).
Buddy Punch (via Toptal)
- Supported and extended an employee time-tracking website written in MVC/Web API; also introduced Vue.js to make the user experience better and smoother.
- Supported and extended a mobile Ionic client for an employee time-tracking application.
VOX Global (via Toptal)
- Built an intranet application used by employees to track their green/ecofriendly activities.
- Created a reporting module for an employee's application.
Emmit Labs (via Toptal)
- Built the front-end for viewing and managing electricity and gas-&-water meters.
- Created the home insurance quote and purchasing web page.
- Supported the call center application for managing different types of insurance.
- Developed the web page for the home insurance renewal process.
- Created and updated document templates related to the insurance business.
- Supported a tool for setting up the developer's environment.
- Created a web app for the GSM operator for smartphone bulk ordering.
- Supported a web app for GSM mobile data analysis and reporting.
- Developed a mobile application for casual or party use.
Asseco Business Solutions
- Created an enterprise resource planning platform.
- Supported the implementation of the ERP platform for the GSM operator.
- Initiated and managed the company-wide source control upgrade to Mercurial.
- Built the digital-signing features (using Crypto API).
- Supported the application in concerning the translation of Delphi to Silverlight resources.
- Supported the billing system for premium SMS/MMS.
- Created a database for storing premium SMS/MMS.
- Developed a service for sending SMS and MMS MT.
- Built an application for managing the call center (routing calls, operator sign-ins, recording the operator's welcome message, and more).
- Supported the distributed system for SMS analysis.
Timerunners.Mobile | C#, Xamarin.Formshttps://bitbucket.org/varius86/timerunners.mobile
Row Champion Web Service
Axa Home Insurance | C#, MVC5, and Knockout.jshttp://www.axainsurance.com/home/get-quote
Technologies: MVC5, Knockout.js, Web API, MS SQL, C#
Row Champion | C#, Unity3D Gamehttp://gniriki.com/games/rowchampion
Silly Ghosts | C#, XNA Game
.NET, Swagger, AngularJS, ASP.NET Web API, Entity 6, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), ASP.NET MVC, Unity3D, ASP.NET MVC 4, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 5, Ionic, ADO.NET, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), Knockout (Knockout.js), Angular, ASP.NET Identity
Visual Studio 2015, Visual Studio, Git, Mercurial, MS Silverlight, Fiddler, Adobe Photoshop
Unit Testing, Test-driven Development (TDD), Agile Software Development
Microsoft SQL Server
Entity Framework, Highcharts, Vue, jQuery, Web API
Windows, Xamarin, Windows Phone, Android, Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Web Services, Xamarin.Forms
Master's Degree in Software Engineering
Military University of Technology - Warsaw, Poland
Engineer's Degree in Computer Science
Polytechnic University of Valencia - Valencia, Spain