Verified Expert in Engineering
Bartosz (Bart) is a passionate back-end developer who enjoys the challenge of creating high-traffic applications. He is a fan of building microservice applications with tight integrations to machine learning platforms and streaming processing to optimize business impact. His products handle hundreds of millions of active users and have high-scale push notifications and ML models that make predictions. He is happiest transforming ideas into apps and seeing users enjoy the tools he has built.
Linux, IntelliJ, Scala, Apache Flink
The most amazing...
...tool I've developed is a streaming application based on Apache Flink that can detect "not nice" or "inappropriate" users.
Senior Scala Developer
- Developed microservices that handle hundreds of millions of active users.
- Created streaming pipelines for real-time alerts.
- Built an MLOps platform firmly integrated with other microservices.
Senior Scala Developer
- Developed web service that contain machine learning models used for making predictions.
- Migrated and cleaned old repositories to newer technologies.
- Completed benchmarks and tests of different technologies to meet client requirements.
- Designed and developed many services used for different marketing channels.
- Developed a high-scale push notification system used for advertisement campaigns.
- Designed and optimized databases used with our applications.
- Analyzed network traffic with bot detection streaming algorithms.
- Communicated with the business, planned project roadmaps, and worked in an Agile environment.
- Developed a network quality monitoring system that allows the creation of different testing scenarios and presents results on a web platform.
- Developed active robots based on the Linux operating system that allows network monitoring from an E2E perspective.
- Deployed a network monitoring system in various European countries.
- Contacted clients, gathered system requirements, planned the roadmap, and assisted with system usage.
ML Server with ZIOhttps://github.com/bartchodnicki/zio-ml-server
Scala, PHP, Python 3, Java, Lua
Play, Akka, Angular, Symfony, Django, Flask, Spark, gRPC
Git, Flink, Jenkins, Celery, Grafana, IntelliJ
REST, Microservices, Functional Programming
MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, Elasticsearch
Software Development, Akka Actors, Cloud, CI/CD Pipelines, Prometheus, ZIO, Machine Learning, HTTP, Machine Learning Operations (MLOps), MLeap
Akka Streams, jQuery, Pandas
Linux, Apache Kafka, Kubernetes, Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Spinnaker, Apache Flink
Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering of Informatics Systems
Warsaw University of Technology - Warsaw, Poland