Verified Expert in Engineering
Since 2011, Bartosz has been working as a Java full-stack web developer—developing products for a software house, building in-house company products, and as a freelancer. He’s worked in Agile teams with daily standups (scrum), CI/CD pipelines, TDD, and scalable architectures. Bartosz is the type of developer who consistently incorporates up-to-date technologies and truly enjoys learning new things.
Git, MacOS, IntelliJ IDEA
The most amazing...
...project I've worked on was an Android app which used beacons for indoor navigation and provided training plans in order to help people workout at the gym.
Senior Software Engineer Team Lead
- Managed the team of developers and designers as a technical lead and architect.
- Setup the development process with integrations tests, code reviews (Github), and CI/CD (CircleCI).
- Published iOS and Android in official stores and supported application after the launch.
Online Freelance Agency
- Designed and implemented Serverless API back end for interview quizzes web application using Lambda AWS.
- Deployed a Serverless application to AWS.
- Designed and implemented a full-stack web application for managing generic NPS surveys using Node.js, Express.js, React, Redux, and MongoDB.
- Implemented additional Node.js-based services for processing surveys, sending emails, and JIRA synchronization.
- Integrated a generic data service for creating an API for report data.
Senior Java Developer
- Developed full-stack modern Java web applications (Angular and Spring Boot).
- Integrated third-party systems (SOAP, REST, Spring Integration).
- Created a CI/CD pipeline in Jenkins and GitLab CI.
- Led a team of four as a software architect and team lead.
- Developed web applications in the field of public procurements.
- Created SOAP/REST web services.
- Developed a single-page application for the UI.
Serverless Framework, Spring, Spring MVC, Spring IoC, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Play Framework, Angular, React Native, Express.js, Redux, Mockito, JUnit, Bootstrap, Spring Integration, Apache Wicket, iBATIS, Dojo, Apache Struts 2, AngularJS
React, Node.js, Jenkins Pipeline, jQuery, REST APIs
Git, GitLab, GitLab CI/CD, IntelliJ IDEA, Atlassian, Jenkins, Subversion (SVN), Apache Tomcat
REST, Agile, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), Scrum, Test-driven Development (TDD)
MySQL, Amazon S3 (AWS S3), MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Amazon DynamoDB
Amazon Web Services (AWS), AWS Lambda, Android, Linux, MacOS, Oracle, Jakarta EE, JBoss
OOP Designs, SOAP, Serverless
Master's Degree in Computer Engineering
AGH University of Science and Technology - Kraków, Poland