Verified Expert in Engineering
With solid skills in the .NET framework, C#, Angular, mathematics, OOP, design patterns, and clean-code architecture, Beka is an engineering professional with a bachelor's degree in computer science from the Free University of Tbilisi and over seven years of hands-on experience as a programmer. Besides development, Beka is passionate about DevOps and is experienced in Docker, CI/CD, load testing, AWS, Azure, and more.
Azure DevOps, Slack, Git, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Visual Studio
The most amazing...
...thing I've developed was a fully functioning DNS server and multithreaded HTTP web server with CGI support and e-poll on the C programming language.
.NET Full-stack Developer for a SaaS Product
ContractPod Technologies Limited
- Integrated cloud storage (G-Drive, Dropbox, One-Drive, Box) into the .NET app.
- Built an ASP.NET microservice that integrates eSignature and digital signing services like DocuSign and Adobe Acrobat Sign.
- Tracked and fixed production bugs using Sentry as an application monitoring tool.
- Attended client calls regularly as the lead developer to identify software issues they faced.
Senior Angular Developer
- Developed an app that provides product content management solutions to brands, retailers, and business partners.
- Collaborated with SVP, product managers, and QA in a large agile team.
- Enabled TypeScript noImplicitAny in a massive project and refactored it accordingly.
- Developed a separate open-source registration project from scratch on my own.
- Finalized a massive project's front-end as the only front-end developer left on the team.
- Tracked and fixed bugs using Jira as a reporting tool.
Expert Front-end & Angular Developer
ScS-Luettgen (via Toptal)
- Developed a front-end application with Angular 11 that manages physical resources for a telecommunications company.
- Developed a dynamic, advanced search module that assembles queries for Elasticsearch.
- Built a map search functionality with Leaflet that has highlightable markers, draggable, and resizable search area.
- Developed a complex editable table view with dynamic columns.
- Created a dynamic reporting interface and a report inbox module.
Lead Front-end & Back-end Developer
Infinity Lending Systems (via Toptal)
- Developed the front end for a payment processing application with Angular 9.
- Automated end-to-end testing for Angular using CodeceptJS and Puppeteer.
- Helped with the back-end development using ASP.NET Core.
- Built a whole new authentication system from scratch by myself.
- Created CI/CD pipelines for ASP.NET Core and Angular projects to Azure.
- Implemented Multitenancy for an ASP.NET Core web application.
- Implemented template-based mailing with ASP.NET Core, Razorlight, and SendGrid.
- Executed a background processing system with Hangfire.
- Integrated ASP.NET Core and Angular apps with Sophtron Banking and Billing API.
Senior Full-stack Developer
Kalon Creative (via Toptal)
- Worked on visualization software that helps users show customers what their framing will look like instead of just telling them.
- Developed an online courses platform similar to Coursera or Udemy.
- Implemented a social network group notifications system.
- Pioneered budget and expenses management systems for companies.
Senior Full-stack Developer
HR Recruitment Agency
- Developed software in the human resources industry, which connects job seekers and companies.
- Built a large-and-complex billing system for managing all billing tasks like transactions, invoices, payments, and so on.
- Coded a large customer portal for companies to post their vacancies and manage all of their products, resumes, billing, and so on.
- Developed structured logging for an existing project using Serilog and Seq.
- Integrated the S3 object storage service into an existing project.
- Implemented load and stress testing using JMeter and Apache Benchmark.
- Added RabbitMQ and implemented an asynchronous messaging service.
- Developed a sales reporting and sales plan management module, including making future predictions.
- Added a caching mechanism using Redis, which reduced complex page load time by 30%.
Alliance Group Holding
- Developed a business information software that is the leading supplier of company profiles, marketing lists, and business field surveys to local and foreign investors.
- Used Gulp and Node.js to perform automated tasks like "build the solution" and "deploy".
- Implemented a scrum development methodology while managing a team of six people.
- Utilized my strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and software development best practices.
- Acquired and applied strong knowledge of the .NET Framework and MS SQL.
Free University of Tbilisi
- Taught students programming methodology with Java.
- Instructed students on programming abstractions with C++.
- Regularly reviewed the code of students' assignments.
- Assessed students' exams and assignments in points.
- Met with students regularly and helped them to learn to program.
Unity Puzzle Gamehttps://github.com/BekaMaisuradze/unity-puzzle-game
TBC x Datathon 2019
We analyzed and visualized all the records with all the properties and attributes of each using AI/ML software coding and provided a simple MVP app as a solution to make future decisions and predictions more reliable, in terms of being more profitable.
Web Scraper for the Largest Car Sales Websitehttps://github.com/BekaMaisuradze/web-scraper-myauto.ge
TensorFlow Credit Card Readerhttps://github.com/BekaMaisuradze/tensorflow-credit-card-reader
1. Creating a Credit Card Number Dataset
2. Data Augmentation and model training
3. Extracting a card number section from card picture
4. Identify digits using the model
Bootstrap, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, .NET, .NET Core, Angular, AngularJS, Entity Framework Core, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core, Jasmine, NUnit, Swagger, Codeception, DotMemory, Unity, Angular Material, .NET 5
REST APIs, Chart.js, Entity Framework, RxJS, NgRx, jQuery, Leaflet, Azure Blob Storage API, Moq, SignalR, Puppeteer, Vue
Postman, Angular CLI, Git, Visual Studio, Dapper, Slack, Karma, Angular Universal, Bitbucket, Jira, TeamCity, ReSharper, DotTrace, NGINX, RabbitMQ, Apache JMeter, Gulp, Hangfire, Azure App Service, xUnit, Sentry, Keycloak, Confluence, Puppet, Stylus
Object-oriented Programming (OOP), Object-oriented Design (OOD), Design Patterns, Unit Testing, Stress Testing, Load Testing, Microservices Architecture, Scrum, Azure DevOps, E2E Testing, Continuous Delivery (CD), Continuous Development (CD), Refactoring, MVC Design
Azure, Visual Studio Code (VS Code), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Windows, Linux, Docker, Amazon EC2, Android
Microsoft SQL Server, Redis, SQL Server Management Studio, Elasticsearch, MySQL, SQLite, Amazon S3 (AWS S3)
SOLID Principles, Structured Logging, N-Tier Architecture, Data Structures, OData, Material Design, APIs, Leadership, Technical Leadership, Serilog, OAuth, Single Sign-on (SSO), CI/CD Pipelines, Shell Scripting, IIS, Apache Benchmark, Algorithms, Mathematics, Linear Algebra, Discrete Mathematics, Calculus, Statistics, Probability Theory, Network Protocols, Information Theory, Teams, Finance, DocuSign, Digital Signatures, AWS Cloud Architecture, Core, Code Review
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Free University of Tbilisi - Tbilisi, Georgia