Expert Front-end/Angular Developer2020 - 2021ScS-Luettgen (via Toptal)
- Developed a front-end application with Angular 11 that manages physical resources for a telecommunications company.
- Developed a dynamic advanced search module that assembles queries for Elasticsearch.
- Built a map search functionality with Leaflet that has highlightable markers, draggable, and resizable search area.
- Developed a complex editable table view with dynamic columns.
- Created a dynamic reporting interface and a report inbox module.
Lead Front-end and Back-end Developer2020 - 2020Infinity Lending Systems (via Toptal)
- Developed the front end for a payment processing application with Angular 9.
- Automated end-to-end (E2E) testing for Angular using CodeceptJS and Puppeteer.
- Helped with the back-end development using ASP.NET Core.
- Built a whole new authentication system from scratch by myself.
- Created CI/CD pipelines for ASP.NET Core and Angular projects to Azure.
- Implemented Multitenancy for ASP.NET Core web application.
- Implemented template-based mailing with ASP.NET Core, RazorLight, and SendGrid.
- Implemented a background processing system with Hangfire.
- Integrated ASP.NET Core and Angular apps with Sophtron Banking and Billing API.
Senior Full-stack Developer2019 - 2020Kalon Creative (via Toptal)
- Worked on visualization software that helps users to show customers what their framing will look like, instead of just telling them.
- Developed online courses platform like Coursera or Udemy.
- Implemented social network group notifications.
- Implemented budget and expenses management systems for companies.
Senior Full-stack Developer2017 - 2019HR Recruitment Agency
- Developed software in the human resources industry, which connects job seekers and companies.
- Built a large-and-complex billing system for managing all billing tasks like transactions, invoices, payments, and so on.
- Coded a large customer portal for companies to post their vacancies and manage all of their products, resumes, billing, and so on.
- Developed structured logging for an existing project using Serilog and Seq.
- Integrated the S3 object storage service into an existing project.
- Implemented load and stress testing using JMeter and Apache Benchmark.
- Added RabbitMQ and implemented an asynchronous messaging service.
- Developed a sales reporting and sales plan management module, including making future predictions.
- Added a caching mechanism using Redis, which reduced complex page load time by 30%.
.NET Developer2016 - 2017Alliance Group Holding
- Developed a type of business information software that is the leading supplier of company profiles, marketing lists, and business field surveys to local and foreign investors.
- Used Gulp and Node.js to perform automated tasks like build the solution and deploy.
- Implemented a scrum development methodology while managing a team of six people.
- Utilized my strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and software development best practices.
- Acquired strong knowledge of the .NET Framework and MS SQL.
Teaching Assistant2015 - 2016Free University of Tbilisi
Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), MySQL, AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS, Object-oriented Design (OOD), C++, Java
- Taught students programming methodology with Java.
- Taught students programming abstractions with C++.
- Reviewed the code of students's assignments.
- Assessed student's exams and assignments.
- Met students regularly and helped them to learn to program.