Data Scientist (Contractor)2018 - 2020Tickets Verified
Technologies: Google Cloud, Python, R
- Developed a machine learning model to forecast ticket prices to concerts and sporting events.
- Developed a model to evaluate the fair market prices of tickets.
- Developed an autonomous system to collect, clean, and store ticket price and related data on a daily basis. This involved a combination of R, Python, SQL, and Google Cloud.
- Developed tools and analyses to aid in the management sale of over $15 million of tickets. In particular, I successfully overhauled my client's strategy for pricing tickets, helping them scale their business operations efficiently and profitably.
Data Scientist2011 - 2016Strategic Comp
Technologies: Visual Basic for Applications (VBA), Microsoft Excel, SQL, R
- Developed and implemented predictive models for insurance claim loss reserving.
- Developed a model to forecast claim loads by geography in order to aid in proactive hiring as the business expanded nationally.
- Developed a system of automated reports to monitor key performance metrics about the business health and employee performance.