MS Word Developer2018 - 2018Everwill (via Toptal)
Technologies: VBA, Office for Mac
- Created VBA scripts to process documents created via another tool into a consistent format.
- Ensured Mac for Office compatibility for the script using the VBE interface.
- Created an installer for MacOS using AppleScript to provide user-friendly ribbon controls for the scripts.
Freelance Front-end Developer2017 - 2018MJCZone, Inc. (via Toptal)
Technologies: Vue, Vuetify, Nuxt, Vuex
- Set up a server-side rendered Vue app using Nuxt.
- Added material design using Vuetify.
- Created an event management system using Vue.
- Created a public-facing event viewer including registration forms with generated field types based on admin requirements when creating events.
- Used Vuex to manage global application state and Axios for API requests.
- Built a plugin based on Sortable.js for drag-n-drop field sorting.
- Assisted in building a plugin/middleware to dynamically generate breadcrumbs throughout the site that work with Nuxt SSR, can fetch and store data such as an event name using async/await and can be translated using i18n locales.
Sales Administrator2010 - 2016Espex Batteries
Technologies: VBA, SQL, HTML
- Created a warehouse organization tool to track item movement.
- Built a sales processing program which integrated with Microsoft Office.
- Used web APIs in order to create and track shipping orders.
- Integrated programs with Sage 50 using Sage ADO.
- Oversaw quality control of the whole company.
Designer2007 - 2008Signbox Graphics
- Used CAD software to create vector images for vehicle and shop front signage.
- Enhanced bitmap images for thermal printing.
- Printed and assembled signage for a variety of applications.
- Provided customer support.
- Arranged and scheduled timescales for projects.