Team Lead2019 - PRESENTBenScript Technologies
- Developed a real estate analysis app (REAnalysis) that helps investors make better and wiser purchase decisions.
- Developed an eCommerce online store (Viertola Studios) that helps local fashion designers sell more products online.
- Provided professional advice to clients on their business ideas, and helped them grow their business utilizing web technologies.
- Developed several blazing fast web applications on delivering investigation excellence for the largest medical enterprise in North America.
Senior Software Developer2018 - PRESENTWalmart Labs
- Designed, architected, and implemented the home page, store selector page, and header/footer app, used by millions of people every day, integrating various internal and external systems to enrich customer experience.
- Rendered the whole page from the server-side, applied well thought out caching strategy and minimized the bundle size that resulted in 93 bps increase on the cart addition rate than the legacy system.
- Conducted regular deployments, production maintenance, and monitored operations to make sure millions of customers to have a great online shopping experience.
- Interviewed various candidates to support fast-growing teams, and mentored junior developers to get them up to speed.
Senior Software Developer2015 - 2018Rangle.io
- Built and maintained a brand new eCommerce web application for a global fashion company, to achieve its ongoing digital transformation.
- Built initial architecture of the micro-service system from the ground up to client-specs, to provide and monitor clinical data for better diabetes diagnosis and management.
Full-stack Developer2013 - 2015Stylekick inc
Technologies: MongoDB, Node.js, Angular, Redux, React
- Rewrote an entire AngularJS web application using React and Flux, successfully achieving server-side rendering through lowering initial page loading time from 2.2s to 250ms.
- Built and maintained a new system improving on the previous iteration with ExpressJS; this resulted in reduced sync intervals (8 min to seconds) and cost-effective hosting.
- Built server cluster from the ground up that utilized 100+ bots gathering, updating and scripting out near 12 million user-profile daily at low cost for identifying the influencers.