Solution Architect and Senior Application Developer2014 - PRESENTZeroseven
- Worked with clients to analyze requirements and create specification documents with accompanying wireframes for new solutions.
- Developed bespoke web applications for clients from small businesses to corporations.
- Managed a team of application developers, including monitoring the quality of work and organizing formal and ad-hoc training.
- Set up and configured hosting environments including Azure, AWS, Windows Server, and shared hosting environments.
- Provided ongoing support for the legacy application and technologies as required by clients.
- Developed iOS and Android applications using the Xamarin framework.
Senior Full-stack Developer2016 - 2018The International Arts and Culture Group
- Worked with the client to design a complex database structure that would support the requirements needed for their social platform.
- Began the development of a platform where artists could showcase their work and connect with other artists globally.
- Designed and provisioned Azure services for hosting.
Application Developer2013 - 2014Flight Centre (via Dialog Information Technology)
- Worked with a small team of developers to make enhancements to a global travel management system.
- Set up automated user interface testing for a global travel management system used by companies worldwide.
- Worked with the client to configure automated deployment pipelines.
Application Developer2011 - 2013Queensland Health (via Dialog Information Technology)
- Operated as a consultant working with large corporate and government clients, including Queensland Health and Flight Centre.
- Created a web-based community healthcare system used by health professionals in the field to schedule and track client engagements.
- Built a patient dashboard system that was displayed on large screens in each ward to indicate the patient's status in there.
- Developed a hospital reporting dashboard that was used by the hospital management to handle the patient flow and provide an overview of the hospital status that was previously unavailable.
- Analyzed legacy systems and managed the migration and restructuring of data.