- Full-stack DeveloperDarty2016 - 2016
Technologies: WPF JSON
- Upgraded the installer I created 3 years ago for the company.
- Consulting Developer and TeacherIkomobi2015 - 2016
Technologies: Xamarin C#
- Kickstarted the project and taught the 2 new developers.
- Built the Google Maps search screens on iOS/Android.
- Lead Developer and ArchitectShapr2014 - 2016
Technologies: Xamarin C# Android iOS
- Created the first and the following 2 major versions of this app.
- TeacherProfind2012 - 2016
Technologies: SQL, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Android
- Taught lessons in a variety of subjects, including Active Directory, T-SQL, ASP.NET MVC, C#, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Windows Server, Microsoft IIS, Windows Remote Desktop Services, Windows Cluster Services, and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Software ExpertDarty2013 - 2013
Technologies: C#, WPF, Wix
- Wrote a modern installer for a retail pack of external software.
- Created a Wix-based installer with user login and API calls to get software keys.
- Wrote a WPF for Windows XP and all Windows versions.
- Wrote asynchronous code to find out when external installers end and reboot.
- Created WPF animations for a great UI.
- CTOTagzi.me2013 - 2013
Technologies: C#, HTML5, CSS3
- Developed a one-page web-shop with no registration required.
- Created a full Android app.
- Wrote an internal social engine with features including friends, shares, and walls.
- Read and wrote NFC tags.
- Created a multilingual web app.
- CTODealdeouf.com2010 - 2013
Technologies: C#, T-SQL, ASP.NET MVC, HTML, CSS
- Created a real-time gaming website using WebSockets for real-time interaction.
- Developed a framework over MVC to correctly log and filter all production errors and suspicious activity.
- Created a universal pluggable payment system including plugins for payment providers.
- Wrote business intelligence reports with SQL Server reporting services.
- Created a performance optimized non-intrusive CMS for the ASP.NET MVC.
- Software ExpertGrand Optical2012 - 2012
- Fixed performance problems in MySQL used for BI.
- Configured OpenVZ
- Configured MySQL
- Analysed a database load.
- Fixed database indices.
- Director of Research and DevelopmentBetclic.com2008 - 2010
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET MVC, T-SQL
- Converted the product architecture into SOA.
- Optimized the website speed and reliability, including server tools.
- Performed website load analysis in Microsoft Lab.
- Managed a team of 5 people.
- Worked on new SEO practices.
- Lead DeveloperFree SAS (previously Tiscali, Alice and LibertySurf)2000 - 2008
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, C++
- Created an advanced web search engine named "Nomade.fr".
- Built a captive portal for children.
- Converted and upgraded a cinema website from PHP and MySQL to C# and T-SQL (monsieurcinema.fr).
- Created a video back-end system for VOD streaming, including automatic video validation and transcoding.
- Created an engine to manage parallel mass execution of tasks written in C# and running in isolated domains.
- DeveloperInstitut Francais du Pétrole (previously D2T)1998 - 2000
Technologies: C++ MFC
- Worked with Microsoft Foundation Classes and Advanced Template Libraries.
- Evolved a tool used to view and measure the cycle of a motor engine in real-time.
- Found an algorithm to automate manual calibration in an angular cycle.
- Registered the profile for a flame of a special spark plug for Peugeot Sport.