- Freelance Developer2011 - PRESENTVapolia
Technologies: Xamarin .NET Core
- Created the "Cosmo Connected" iOS+Android apps and the .NET Core middle-tier API.
- Created the "Vfr Tracks" iOS app.
- Created the Tagzi.me Android app.
- Created a WPF installer for a public software pack for a major retailer.
- Taught Xamarin and other Microsoft technologies in training centers.
- Created the defunct dealdeouf.com gaming website and its back-office.
- Lead Developer2000 - 2008Free SAS (ISP)
Technologies: C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, C++
- Created an advanced web search engine named "Nomade.fr."
- Built a captive portal for children.
- Converted and upgraded a cinema website from PHP and MySQL to C# and T-SQL (monsieurcinema.fr).
- Created a video back-end system for VOD streaming, including automatic video validation and transcoding.
- Created an engine to manage parallel mass execution of tasks written in C# and running in isolated domains.
- Developer1998 - 2000Institut Francais du Pétrole (Previously D2T)
Technologies: C++ MFC
- Worked with Microsoft Foundation Classes and Advanced Template Libraries.
- Evolved a tool used to view and measure the cycle of a motor engine in real-time.
- Found an algorithm to automate manual calibration in an angular cycle.
- Registered the profile for a flame of a special spark plug for Peugeot Sport.