Senior Application Developer2013 - PRESENTService Alberta
- Developed full-stack .NET web applications and updates through Agile SDLC, including analyzing business requirements, developing technical specifications, planning, coding, and testing by following industry best practices.
- Designed and developed the solution architecture. Coded and configured the system’s fundamental layer using Entity Framework, logging and exception handling, and RESTful API proxy.
- Demonstrated the ability to understand complex system architectures and come up with creative solutions to challenging problems.
- Designed and developed business intelligence dashboards and reports using Microsoft BI technologies, PowerBI and SSRS.
- Performed unit and load tests using NUnit to improve the system's stability and robustness by identifying potential performance issues.
Senior Application Developer2011 - 2013Canadian National Railway Company
Technologies: .NET, C#, Entity Framework, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SSRS, SQL
- Developed multiple, complex, and co-dependent applications by following software development processes and best practices.
- Created ETL packages using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to integrate data from IBM Netezza, IBM Db2, SAP Business Object, and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) cubes to provide data sources for applications and reports (SSRS).
- Contributed to developing and maintaining complex queries, stored procedures, triggers, and functions in SQL Server.
Senior Program Analyst2011 - 2011College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
Technologies: ETL, SSRS, SQL, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), SharePoint
- Provided ongoing programming support for the college system data and SharePoint, including writing stored procedures and triggers, developing user interfaces, creating business intelligence reports (SSRS), and implementing changes and solutions.
- Performed thorough validation testing on all work prior to user acceptance testing to ensure high-quality output.
- Used SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to develop different kinds of reports to meet business requirements.
Developer Analyst2010 - 2010PCL Construction
Technologies: .NET, VB.NET, Windows Communication Framework (WCF), SQL
- Fixed 50+ bugs according to users’ feedback, performing program modifications and enhancements and ensuring changes to the application meet the company standards.
- Upgraded seven web services, two web applications, and two DLLs from .NET Framework 1.0 to 3.5, classic ASP and HTML to ASP.NET, and VB6 to VB.NET.
- Developed a Windows Mobile system using .NET Compact Framework, SQL CE, and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).