Bhargav Krishna YB
Verified Expert in Engineering
Bhargav is a full-stack developer with a proven ability to solve complex distributed system problems. He has worked with companies including Uber and Oracle India, and is a mentor with Toptal's Global Mentor's Program.
Java, Sublime Text, Subversion (SVN), Git, Eclipse, Windows, Linux
The most amazing...
...software I've built is a multiplayer FPS game using WebGL/Three.js and Socket.IO.
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked on building a distributed ledger computation platform.
- Built a rules engine in Golang which is used across multiple highly scalable services.
- Bootstrapped and scaled ES infrastructure.
Cloud Software Engineer
- Developed a Node.js module using PhantomJS to generate DOM (CSS) changes automatically.
- Developed a Chrome extension to integrate NetSuite and Gmail using a NetSuite web service.
Associate Staff Engineer (Software Developer 1)
- Automated product deployment by developing a shell script. Resolved dependencies using a topological sort algorithm that reduced the build installation time from 1 hour to 5 minutes.
- Implemented a complex network maintenance feature (insert and remove node) that involved extensive business logic and validations that were developed using Java and ADF.
- Contributed to the UI/UX design process based on knowledge of responsive UI.
Software Developer Intern
- Automated API test cases using JUnit.
- Implemented automation of the test cases by developing a framework that takes the set of XPath and the event to process the clicks and validations required. Focused on reusability in the automated cases.
Implemented ID3 Reader in NodeJS
WebRTC, Node.js, PhantomJS
Front-end Development, WebLogic
Git, Subversion (SVN), Sublime Text
Linux, Windows, Eclipse
Cassandra, MongoDB, Graph Databases
B.E. (Honors) Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Birla Institute of Technology and Science - Pilani (Bits Pilani) - Hyderabad