Data Warehouse Technology Architect2017 - PRESENTBayer
Technologies: AWS S3, AWS Redshift, Cloudera Big Data Distribution (HDFS, Hive, Impala), Redshift, Talend, Waterline Data, Trifacta, Python, Spark
- Led the team for impact analysis and business coordination Oversaw the ABBI support team for any technical issue/enhancements working with Bayer stakeholders maintaining an excellent relationship with key members from business as well as IT.
- Worked closely with Bayer's project architecture team helping define the data flow and overall architecture for their data warehouse modernization.
- Successfully implemented data discovery working with the business and other stakeholders before getting into data warehouse implementation on a modernized platform.
- Played a key role in AS-IS and TO-BE data analysis for the modernization program.
EDW Architect2015 - PRESENTFirst Hawaiian Bank
Technologies: Informatica, Oracle, AIX
- Defined initial roadmap and architecture process flow.
- Designed and developed credit analytics for the customer-facing 360 view for the bank.
- Designed and developed customer portfolio reporting.
- Defined ETL strategy and planning for different reporting requirements for the bank.
- Led the EDW team to implement solutions.
Business Intelligence and Analytics Architect2013 - 2015NBC Universal
Technologies: Informatica 8.x, Teradata, MicroStrategy 9.3, Pivotal HD Big Data Ecosystem (Hadoop, Hive, Hawq), Tableau 8.1
- Led the team for integration of different systems to a big data (Pivotal HD) environment and sourced data from HDFS to the data warehouse for BI reporting.
- Led the Sochi Olympics reporting implementation and support.
- Integrated the new source data Operative One (sales system), DFP Premium (traffic system for displaying ads), and Freewheel (traffic system for video ads) for single view reporting.
ETL Architect2011 - 2013Union Bank
Technologies: Informatica 8.x, Oracle 9i, Hyperion, OBIEE
- Analyzed requirements and impact.
- Designed databases and ETL.
- Reported regularly on project status.
EDW Architect2010 - 2011GE Healthcare
Technologies: Informatica 8.x, Teradata V2R5, Cognos Report net, BO XI, OBIEE, Sun Solaris
- Built business user interactions.
- Conducted requirements and impact analyses.
- Designed databases and ETL.
- Documented processes and reviewed code.
Technical Project Manager2009 - 2010GE Aviation
Technologies: Informatica 8.x, Teradata V2R5, Cognos Report Net, Sun Solaris
- Led the implementation of the Proactive Fleet Management project.
ETL Lead2004 - 2009GE Healthcare
Technologies: Solaris 5.8, Win 2k, Oracle 8i, TeraData V2R12, Informatica PC 8.1
- Designed and led the development for a service invoicing project to send electronic statements to customers.
- Designed and developed Deal Analyzer, a project required to provide the functionality to retrieve historical quotes and customer history and to allow the user to analyze and decide upon quotes based on historical deal data, margin analysis, and other functions.