Front-end Web Developer (React)2022 - 2022Freelance
- Worked with the existing marketing web team to develop new UI components, signup forms, etc., using Gatsby.
- Provided bug fixes to the codebase, improved maintainability, and collaborated with the wider non-technical stakeholders to carry out bigger projects, such as revamping navigation across all the websites and others.
- Used Contentful for decoupling the actual marketing data from the UI skeleton, which enabled the non-technical marketing team to update the website by themselves.
Software Developer2021 - 2021Freelance
- Maintained an existing webpack application that shows the different orientations of Birst data using AG Grid.
- Stored the user filtering, column, group, sort, and more states into the MySQL database through a Node.js application, which runs on AWS EC2.
- Added processes to the codebase, including clean code, version controlling, component-based functionality, and more.
Senior Front-end Developer2021 - 2021Freelance
Technologies: React, Next.js, Neo4j, GitHub, Tailwind CSS, GraphQL, Figma, Notion, Jira
- Developed the front-end MVP website for B2B agro-marketplace in Next.js.
- Embedded the Tinder-like swiping experience in business product cards.
- Worked on the product search experience that tried to match the non-explicit user preferences.
- Utilized Neo4j for storing and retrieving product information.
- Tracked bug fixes and feature development using Jira, Notion, and Figma dashboards.
Freelance Software Developer2021 - 2021A Video Streaming Website (Toptal Client)
- Developed the stream page in Next.js with TypeScript to stream live performances. This also provided live view counts, sharing options, and other necessary information. The live video was rendered using Hls.js.
- Developed the performer profile page, including a performer's profile photo, cover photo, social media links, donation links, and a timeline of live streams. Fans could follow the performer and make donations.
- Created an announcement page where performers could announce a stream and notify their followers. I used Tailwind CSS as the styling framework for this project.
Software Developer | Associate Manager2019 - 2021BRAC Bank
Technologies: React, Spring Boot, Java, Thymeleaf, REST, Web MVC, C#.NET, Oracle, iTextPDF, RxJava
- Developed client-facing user interfaces that oversee history logs for bank-to-bank fund transfers and transactions using a React framework.
- Designed and developed the new credit card statement-generation system in Spring Boot and used RxJava for parallelization. The new system generates a hundred thousand PDFs in less than ten minutes versus days in the earlier system.
- Developed an interactive tool using React to administer the statement generation process. This application imposes access privileges on its 1,000+ users, and it can process 1,000+ requests simultaneously.
- Integrated mobile-wallet applications to the banking middleware. Each month, the integration observes a few hundred transactions worth around a billion dollars (in the local currency). The middleware system was also developed in Spring Boot.
- Maintained several legacy codebases written in C#.NET, fixed bugs, and developed new features in these legacy systems.
Back-end Software Engineer2016 - 2019iPay Systems
Technologies: React, Java 8, Spring, Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Java
- Oversaw the design and development of the core payment modules.
- Provided fail-safe and efficient solutions to payment operations in the Spring Boot framework. The applications processed a few hundred thousand transactions per day.
- Implemented many reliable third-party service integrations with REST and SOAP clients, coded in Spring Boot. These services processed several million credit card bill payments, and a few hundred thousand mobile recharges.
Front-end Developer2016 - 2017iPay Systems
Technologies: React, Redux, HTML, CSS, Java, Webpack
- Developed several client-facing UI components using React. The components are being used by 100,000+ end users.
- Wrote several reporting tools (using React Redux) to analyze current trends to support decision-making. The server application (written in Spring Boot) subscribed to asynchronous message queues to collect payment events.
- Designed single-handedly and developed internal financial administrative tools using React. The server application was developed with Spring Boot, and the finance team used these tools to administer and monitor payment operations.
Instructor2016 - 2016SUST Data Structure & Programming Lab
Technologies: Data Structures, Algorithms
- Led workshops of 50+ students on complex data structures and algorithms.
- Assisted students in finding optimal solutions to critical programming problems, enabling them to better solve similar problems at contest time.
- Evaluated students for their algorithmic excellence by arranging automated programming competitions.