CTO2019 - 2020Cambio
- Wrote the first line of code in June and released the product to the public in September.
- Designed and built a scoring system to compare candidate resumes to job descriptions. Optimized the system to handle thousands of jobs and candidates on a single server.
- Processed feedback from HR industry leaders and built the industry's first diversity engine, helping companies diversify their workforce.
- Wrote scrapers to pull job information from multiple different job boards.
Leader, Partner Innovation Center2018 - 2019Dun & Bradstreet
- Worked in a partnership group providing the sales team with new products, proof of concepts, prototypes, and tools to organize and streamline the sales and partnership process.
- Built a system to pull, filter, process and compare to internal data that took in 100 million records a night. Due to the filtering and comparing to our internal data the tools at AWS did not work for us, so we built our own spark/Kinesis/emr system from the ground up. The project had been abandoned due to it taking two weeks to process one day of data. Through database and sql optimization and maximizing server resources the process time was reduced to 4 hours.
- Developed an idea to create a system to rank similar companies through the use of NLP on company descriptions, saving thousands of man-hours per year. The system proved to be exponentially better than the manual version.
- Developed a system to automatically assign SIC codes to companies based on company descriptions.
- Built multiple web-based tools for groups to visualize data, streamline processes, and automate tasks, saving the company hundreds of man-hours per month.
- Managed AWS implementation for the group including servers, databases, load balancers and big data storage.
- Managed the hiring, building, and running of the team of programmers.
Co-founder and CTO2009 - 2015Drillmap
- Wrote the majority of code and architected the system to collect oil and gas data from over 500 sources and display the data in google maps and a report builder.
- Developed solutions to clean and fix data from different sources.
- Managed a 30-person cross-functional department that included programmers, GIS, data management, and technical support.
- Demonstrated the product to customers and clients, leading to large deals at Conoco.
- Arranged to have DrillMap invited into the Surge Accelerator, a Houston-based energy software incubator, and to VC’s and angel investors resulting in the funding of over $6 million.